• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

" On 23 October 2011, he was in goal as Manchester United suffered their worst home defeat since 1955 with a 6–1 loss against cross-town rivals Manchester City.[16] In January 2012, De Gea was confirmed as hyperopic, although this is not thought to have affected his performances for United. It has been reported that he had corrective eye surgery in the summer of 2012.[17][18] De Gea was in goal during the league defeat to Blackburn Rovers and was blamed by most media for failing to deal with an aerial ball which led to the concession of the third goal in a 3–2 defeat. After this game, De Gea was dropped and replaced by United's second-choice keeper, Anders Lindegaard.

Around this time

It was a backhanded compliment because he is playing great.

Fuck that. How many west ham matches have you watched this season? This is Carroll's first start since last season​. We were missing FIVE starters. FIVE.

Cry me a river dude. We are missing four (Barry, Baines, Stones, McGeady) and have been bitten hard by the bug all season too. I'm just not crying about it. Feel lucky you got your one fluke goal and that Collins wasn't sent off for his professional foul against Lukaku. Sour grapes.

For a second I thought I was watching Liverpool's back line.

I fucking hate Fellaini. That was absolutely a push from behind.

I fucking hate Fellaini. That was absolutely a push from behind.

Well, Wilshere stayed on after a headbutt and how the fuck was Rooney judged to be offside here?

B3ESTMNIIAEmebm.jpg

Cry me a river dude. We are missing four (Barry, Baines, Stones, McGeady) and have been bitten hard by the bug all season too. I'm just not crying about it. Feel lucky you got your one fluke goal and that Collins wasn't sent off for his professional foul against Lukaku. Sour grapes.

First of all, you are deeper than we are. Second of all, Lukaku was fucking offside, so count your goal lucky too.

What happened to the happy-go-lucky Phan we all knew? Getting all feisty now that his team is no longer terrible

Back