• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

No penalties for Manchester United all season?

BUT UNITED GET ALL THE DECISIONS!!11!!1 Stupid narrative.

Nudged Wilson from behind there, but the young kid probably went down too easily to be a penalty. Good, hard defending.

Changed my mind. I think that's a penalty, but live, I didn't, so hard to complain that Moss didn't give it.

But Cameron missed the ball and barged into Wilson's back. That's a foul. It was in the box. It should have been a penalty.

Fellaini with a lazy ass finish saved by Begovic.

I'm far from Fellaini's biggest fan, but really? Lazy? Hard ball to connect with cleanly and he forced a good save. More credit to Begovic than faulting Fellaini, IMO.

Looked like he went casual with an open net. On replay it looked a bit more difficult.

I'd sub on Januzaj for Mata. Love Juan, but the attack needs more pace and unpredictability from the top of the diamond. I'd also make Wilson the 9 and RvP the 10. Wilson dropping too deep that half, and IMO, that isn't maximizing his talents.

Only 1 shot from Stoke all half... but it was a tremendous one from Nzonzi and they scored from it. Oh, football -- you cruel mistress.

Exciting half in West Ham / West Bromwich ...west Brom had the run of play for the first ten and earned an unmarked header off of a corner.

West ham takes over. Brilliant buildup, but the breakthrough comes through an incredible Andy Carroll overhead kick that is saved, but deflects to Nolan (who finishes anything in the six yard box). Tomkins follows that up, in first half stoppage time, with a clean header on goal..

Tomkins had been owned by West Broom's big man all game, so glad he got something good out of the first half. Also, I can't remember the last goal he scored, so that's great.

Hopefully Valencia will come off of the bench in the second half.

Sadly, Mignolet is far from Liverpool's biggest problem.

Back