• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I LOVE JAMES WILSON

He is going to be so damn good.

He sort of reminds me of Michael Owen when he was at Liverpool. Not sure he'll be quite that good but seems the same kind of player that terrorizes the defense with his pace and ability to finish.

What a clearance!

B34VSBiCcAAZGad.jpg

Henderson makes it 3-1 and Rodgers has back to back wins for the first time this season

a46.jpg

He sort of reminds me of Michael Owen when he was at Liverpool. Not sure he'll be quite that good but seems the same kind of player that terrorizes the defense with his pace and ability to finish.

A bit more raw (obviously) than Owen was at the same age, but a pretty good comparison.

Wilson might be quicker over the first 10 yards, but I think Owen's top speed back then might edge out what Wilson can reach today, but not by much.

New Rule: No more Neville announcing ManU games. It's like a 15 year old girl watching Twilight.

LCFC are doing the "if we kick Sterling repeatedly the ref might just stop blowing his whistle". It is working.

Liverpool back to even on goal difference! Make us dream!

Liverpool back to even on goal difference! Make us dream!

two in a row!! No Lovren mistakes for 2 straight games!! Rickie Lambert making positive contributions!! No (new) Sturridge injury setbacks!!

I feel like Spurs have a chance to steal some points tomorrow. Chelsea will either be playing a tired or rotated side (not that they still wouldn't be more talented) and we looked good against Everton (apparently). Plus Costa is out.

Then again, we're Spurs.

Excellent match from West Ham. Kept attacking in the second half despite a 2-1 lead, and it wasn't until the 70th minute or so, when ahead, that we went defensive. West Brom put ALL of their offensive bench players on the field, and we put on Collins and Reid to supplement the defense. Big win, deserved win, strong effort from the entire squad, and good substitutions from the manager.

Solidly fifth in the league, and still missing four of our top starters -- Noble, Sakho, Song, Valencia. Valencia made a token appearance in the last 25, which is promising, but we need the rest of our squad back to stay competitive.

Back