• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Liverpool looking menacing and lots of near chances but no goals. So pretty much like the first twenty of every Liverpool game this season.

Great movement. Center back stood there rather than cut out the pass, but really it happened so fast that I can't fault him. Good team goal.

Totally Unofficial 2014/15 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I'm listing mentally the "must play" players for Liverpool. It's a short list.

Henderson
Coutinho
Sterling

Yup. That's about it. Lallana is getting close to making that list. Markovic shows glimpses that he could be legit.

Edit: oh, and obviously Skrtel. That amount of terrifying needs to be in every back line.

With that goal given up by Swansea, Manchester United now have the 4th fewest goals allowed in the Premiership this season. Not bad for a "leaky" defense that chops and changes because of injuries nearly every week.

so, United haven't beaten Spurs in the league since March, 2012.

Brad Friedel, Ledley King, Benny Assou-Ekotto, Luca Modric, and Louis Saha started that match for Tottenham.

With that goal given up by Swansea, Manchester United now have the 4th fewest goals allowed in the Premiership this season. Not bad for a "leaky" defense that chops and changes because of injuries nearly every week.

Yep. This is pretty incredible when you think about how much McNair and Blackwell have played.

Yep. This is pretty incredible when you think about how much McNair and Blackwell have played.

I see you've fallen for dv7's trap of turning a Liverpool goal into a United positive

Back