• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Ref was looking right at it so not sure how he missed it. If Marriner says in his match report that he saw that incident, then Shelvey won't be punished. I'm just not sure how he didn't see the flying arm hit Can in the face.

Shelvey is such an asshole.

And nice work J.Jo.

I really enjoy watching Coutinho and Lallana. Both are really inconsistent, but when they are "on," it is fun to watch.

Totally agree, especially with regard to Coutinho. He comes up with some amazing flicks and through balls.

This is fantastic. Add Lallana to my "must play" list.

Oh, and I also have a "never play" list. Joe Allen is on that list.

Shelvey is such an asshole.

And nice work J.Jo.

To be fair, you have to appreciate Shelvey swearing at SAF while walking off the field following his sending off against United a few years back.

To be fair, you have to appreciate Shelvey swearing at SAF while walking off the field following his sending off against United a few years back.

And now he scores for Liverpool for old time's sake.

I'm reading that Sterling may have just thrown a punch. Hopefully the ridiculous rule that the ref "saw" the incident comes into play.

That was Giroudly stupid by Sterling, but the assistant was right there so...

B6DcBxrCAAEqWfM.jpg

How does the assistant not call that?

He pushed him over the barrier right before that too...

No decrepit Slippy Me and Liverpool all the sudden look better. Hmmmmm...

True, but the last league game Gerrard didn't start, the offense was anemic and didn't pick up until Gerrard was subbed in in the second half. I'm genuinely not sure where and how much Gerrard should play.

Back