• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Looks certain that Pardew is leaving Newcastle for Crystal Palace. Strange rumor that his replacement may be Fab Coloccini as a player/manager, at least for the balance of this season.

Ref was looking right at it so not sure how he missed it. If Marriner says in his match report that he saw that incident, then Shelvey won't be punished. I'm just not sure how he didn't see the flying arm hit Can in the face.

Charged with violent conduct. A little surprised Marriner had the balls to say he didn't see it.

Starling not punished? hahahahhaa

How? Why?! Oh yeah, the FA are full of morons.

Elbowing an opponent. 3 match ban!

Punching an opponent. Nothing to see here.

Sterling's face push/slap was clearly in the match report, the side judge was literally two feet away and staring at it.

holy shit. perfect.

Chelsea hasn't been "shit" for close to 20 years. I guess it's an English thing, but I find it better to call them out for supporting John Fucking Terry, Fernando Torres and a host of other horrible assholes.

Is Torres an asshole? Seems harmless to me.

Definitely not on John 'My-mom's-a-thief' Terry's level.

yeah, let's delve into the intricacies of football fan chants, why don't we?

"where were you before your club was purchased by a Russian oligarch who proceeded to buy your success?" doesn't flow as well.

In spite of our absolute BRUTALITY against west ham, everton are the most fouled (246) and least penalized (178) team in the league.

They haven't finished worse than 6th since 1996.

Top 4s between 96/97 season and 02/03 season. 3 -- 2 4ths and 1 3rd. And one of those 4th place finishes was before that got that club into the CL.

They never challenged for the league until Roman took over.

Back