• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Whelp, that should have been a free kick I'm a perfect spot.

Marriner is totally fucking us right now.

Chamakh scores with his foot. And it's a volley on a rope of a cross.

Chamakh scores with his foot. And it's a volley on a rope of a cross.

Made Ivanovic my captain thinking that the odds were high that Chelsea would keep a clean sheet today.... I did not account for the Chamakh thunderbolt. My scouting department continues to fail me.

Terrible marking by Chelsea on the Chamakh goal. Let him run free through the middle of the area.

Great strike from Ramires, though.

Made Ivanovic my captain thinking that the odds were high that Chelsea would keep a clean sheet today.... I did not account for the Chamakh thunderbolt. My scouting department continues to fail me.

I wouldn't count on Chelsea keeping any clean sheets in the league anytime soon. They've been leaking goals like a sieve. I mean, they gave up three each to Sunderland and Stoke for God's sake. Would probably let in 8 if they went to the Etihad right now.

I wouldn't count on Chelsea keeping any clean sheets in the league anytime soon. They've been leaking goals like a sieve. I mean, they gave up three each to Sunderland and Stoke for God's sake. Would probably let in 8 if they went to the Etihad right now.

Yeah, but Palace had only scored 3 goals in their previous 7 away matches this season...

I nearly made Coleman my captain for the same reason, but figured Ivanovic had a better chance of getting a goal today.

Ugh, we look awful. Some neat play from the midfield, but we have absolutely nobody to finish. Nobody. Maiga is a huge donk. Like it or not, we built our entire team around a player that is yet to play a minute for us this season.

Ugh, we look awful. Some neat play from the midfield, but we have absolutely nobody to finish. Nobody. Maiga is a huge donk. Like it or not, we built our entire team around a player that is yet to play a minute for us this season.

Apparently your medical staff assured the owners that Carroll would by fit by no later than Sept 1st. Some of those dudes should be sacked.

15 mil on a player yet to play and it is mid-December. Woof.

Apparently your medical staff assured the owners that Carroll would by fit by no later than Sept 1st. Some of those dudes should be sacked.

15 mil on a player yet to play and it is mid-December. Woof.

Well, his ankle injury was healed by mid-September, and he returned to training only to be immediately beset by a plantar fascia thing, I think.

But we are in a very bad spell of injuries now; we are missing four starters and our captain is suspended today. We still look like shit against the worst team in the league though.

Another totally free header for Palace there that they put over the bar. Chelsea's marking still dreadful.

Fucking bullshit.

After a game where the ref has played advantage and let them play all day he gives an unbelievably soft penalty to Fulham.

Awful, awful call.

Back