• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

This is so fucking lame. On the break, in the opponents' third and opponent fakes a bad injury so we play it out. He's fine, of course, and the ball goes back to our keeper.

Bench clearing hockey brawl in the Newcastle game.

Into the EIGHTH minute of stoppage time at St. James... Newcastle has a corner...

Nothing from it. Would have been some controversy with "only" 6 minutes put up on the board.

Oooohhhh, Hull vs Stoke on next! YESSSS

... I'm going to get my haircut. Toodles!

Per should probably be the captain. It was the right thing to do, but maybe wait until the dressing room to give Ozil shit for forgetting to applaud the away fans.

In early transfer news, looks like Arsenal are wrapping up the signing of Antonio Sanabria from Barcelona. 17 year old Paraguayan international.

Just finished watching City-Arse a couple minutes ago and damn, they're just lethal at home. It's incredible. Spurs should be watching game tape and soaking in all they can with regards to moving men upfield when possession is gained and getting men into the goddamn box for crosses.

Toure has his faults, but MC is a different team with him on the pitch especially at home.

I have such a mancrush on Aguero as well. There's a lot of things to dislike about City but some of their players seem pretty cool.

Ok, enough of that. COYS.

Back