• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

So Lee Mason is the new Howard Webb?

Villa's reshape and different tactics after going down to 10 actually improved their chances of earning points in the match. They sat 6 back and just attacked on the counter with the pace of Nzogbia, Bacuna, and Benteke -- with Delph charging up to support from his deep role.

Not saying the sending off was a good thing for Villa, but it certainly caused them to tighten it up at the back and they looked less vulnerable with 10 than they did with 11 in the 2nd half.

And the call was wrong. I think Mason believed Gabby to have gone in studs up, because from that angle it kinda looks like it, but it was clearly just a late side-footed challenge. Yellow card, but not a red.

Absolutely gorgeous counter attack on the Sunderland goal.

Brad Jones is not and has never been a Premier League quality goalkeeper. I don't know what Rodgers is thinking.

Brad Jones is not and has never been a Premier League quality goalkeeper. I don't know what Rodgers is thinking.

He's probably thinking, "why in the fuck did I sign Mignolet? That guy sucks! I should employ the #dv7scoutingnetwork for any future signings."

That's right. Mr. Rodgers knows about my internet persona on the OGB. No big deal.

Stevie with two solid assists today. Just wish they weren't for the Gooners.

Back