• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Still can't believe it. Everton are so good at giving us a season of shit with one great late season performance that gets us to buy in all over again.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Still can't believe it. Everton are so good at giving us a season of shit with one great late season performance that gets us to buy in all over again.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
This season will forever be remembered not for the points deductions, but for fucking up Liverpool's chance at a title.

Congrats to Leicester, thought they might have another late season collapse but they got their shit together at the end.

I am hoping that Ipswich can get it done these last 3 games, as always I prefer new blood as much as possible in the Premier League because it's more fun than just playing Norwich every other year.

Congrats to Leicester, thought they might have another late season collapse but they got their shit together at the end.

I am hoping that Ipswich can get it done these last 3 games, as always I prefer new blood as much as possible in the Premier League because it's more fun than just playing Norwich every other year.
if EtH is let go at the end of this season, as I suspect he will be, United could do a lot worse than taking a punt on McKenna. Dude is a football genius. Looking like back-to-back promotions for Ipswich if they stay the course.

Of course, with the prima donnas on the books at United they probably never give him a chance because he's not a "big name" and they immediately start leaking their grievances to the press because United's players are unprofessional AF

Back