• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Atalanta quoting over 70-80 mil for Hojlund according to reports out of Italy. LOL why not after United paid a silly price for Amad a few years ago. To be fair to Amad tho, he had a really good season for Sunderland in the Championship this past season and I think EtH will give him a fair look this preseason to see if he has a place in the squad.

You've likely watched him play a lot more than I have, but I have never been super impressed by Amad.

Need Liverpool to do some shit. I'm not totally sure about the U21 focus, given what I think the squad needs, but feel like they need to wrap up at least one before the tournament begins, regardless. Thuram seems to be the focus and most likely at this point, then maybe Gabri Veiga is getting the most talk among the rest (Gravenberch, Kone, Lavia, but the noise around the latter two has died down -- Gravenberch and Thuram both represented/advised by Rafaela Pimenta/Team Raiola fwiw) I'll be pretty underwhelmed if it's only U21 guys from here on out, though -- I feel like they needed one more option in their prime to slot right in, but maybe they feel like that's Khephren. Not sure I see that being an immediate and seamless transition, but I'm not in charge.

Also, all those U21s are going to be at the tournament with teams that could go far, which probably means not being there right at the start of preseason.

Though I guess not many folks have signed anyone so far, so in that respect Liverpool is a little ahead with Mac Allister. Think something needs to happen to get the dominoes starting and then shit will move.

Last edited:
Fabrizio is saying that Kim is likely going to Bayern and that United may be out of the picture. That sucks if true. Also saw today that DDG is likely moving on and not signing a new deal. That'd be great if true.

Fabrizio is saying that Kim is likely going to Bayern and that United may be out of the picture. That sucks if true. Also saw today that DDG is likely moving on and not signing a new deal. That'd be great if true.
not sure anything will happen until July since that is apparently when his release clause becomes active

TAA just running shit in the midfield for England. I mean, it's only Malta but I really think that's a better position for him than RB.

Ruben Neves getting poached by the Saudi league during his prime prime years is saddening.

Straight cash, homey
Extremely bizarre career trajectory. Star of Porto academy, linked to Barcelona and Milan, went to Championship side Wolves, every year linked to teams like Manchester United, ends up age 26 in Saudi Arabia. I guess money talks.

Extremely bizarre career trajectory. Star of Porto academy, linked to Barcelona and Milan, went to Championship side Wolves, every year linked to teams like Manchester United, ends up age 26 in Saudi Arabia. I guess money talks.
Will be curious to see how the Saudi league does with poaching players in their prime. The money will be absurd but no Europa or champions league will not be enticing. I know Messi already has a boatload of money but it was a bit get from MLS to get him.

Back