• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

Bayern needs to start finding their own players... Good grief

21 minutes of marco reus highlights

let's do this

This might be a year early considering the tv deal.

czech_rosicky.jpg

But ok.

That's not TV. That's Rosicky

phan is just a hater, don't listen to him. can't get over the fact that his team is a second class citizen in a second class soccer league. might as well be in the mls at this point.

racism IS NOT tolerated in Westfalenstadion

Eh - the Ruhr Valley is pretty much home to Germany's current generation of neo-Nazis, and Dortmund has had some problems dealing with those elements at their matches (and at least two Dortmund players have faced racism charges for on pitch incidents). It's not a historical part of Dortmund's support (unlike ... say ... Chelsea, or Lazio) but it's definitely something they have to deal with more than most other German clubs.

The former East German clubs are the worst for racism in Germany though, especially Chemnitz (who are the Millwall of Germany, basically) and the two Dynamo clubs in Dresden and Berlin. Pretty much all of the Dynamo clubs worldwide are vile - that's what happens when you're the creations of the secret police forces.

Eh - the Ruhr Valley is pretty much home to Germany's current generation of neo-Nazis, and Dortmund has had some problems dealing with those elements at their matches (and at least two Dortmund players have faced racism charges for on pitch incidents). It's not a historical part of Dortmund's support (unlike ... say ... Chelsea, or Lazio) but it's definitely something they have to deal with more than most other German clubs.

The former East German clubs are the worst for racism in Germany though, especially Chemnitz (who are the Millwall of Germany, basically) and the two Dynamo clubs in Dresden and Berlin. Pretty much all of the Dynamo clubs worldwide are vile - that's what happens when you're the creations of the secret police forces.

vad - good god man

is EVERY FUCKING TEAM IN EUROPE RACIST?

i get it, there are neo nazis in england supporting chelsea, there are neo-nazis in germany (SHOCKER), there are racists throwing bananas at people in russia.

please tell me ONE SOCCER team in europe that has no ties to racism

maybe EUROPE just sucks and is intolerable shithole full of racists, anti-semites, and dickholes

i've spent like a month trying to find a team to support in europe that passes the racism test. dortmund is as close as i'm gonna get.

i've spent like a month trying to find a team to support in europe that passes the racism test. dortmund is as close as i'm gonna get.

Uh ... St. Pauli?

This CNN story from a few years ago is titled "Punks, Prostitutes and St. Pauli: Inside soccer's coolest club" ... which kind of sums them up. There's a number of leftwing clubs in Europe, and in Germany alone you have St. Pauli and Eintracht Frankfurt and Werder Bremen are largely left wing supporting and anti-fascism as well. Hell, throw FC Köln in with them as well.

But yes, the core problem is that there is a thriving community of virulent right wing fascist groups all over Europe, and always have been. They pop their ugly heads up from time to time, and either have started and controlled or have hijacked parts of a number of football clubs in Europe.

Here's a banner and flag from a fairly recent St. Pauli match

6a00d8341c730253ef0191043bff9c970c-800wi

Last edited:
Not much racism out of Manchester United. Just a shit ton of arrogance that got knocked back into our faces last season. But fuck all that, we are BACK with Louis van Gaal!

Not arrogant, Just better.

Vad can I get a racism rating on Borussia Monchengladbach? Thinking about adopting them as MY SQUAD since they helped to turn Baby Bradley into the baller that he is today. Also our boy Fabes is joining them season, plus their green and black colors are TIGHT.

Just wanna make sure they are #nowacist

Last edited:
Not much racism out of Manchester United. Just a shit ton of arrogance that got knocked back into our faces last season. But fuck all that, we are BACK with Louis van Gaal!

Not arrogant, Just better.

this is the face of a man who has french kissed at least three other men in his life #nttawwt

448505_1.jpg

BTW, phan definitely got his jimmies rustled on the Chat Thread about Dortmund. I really wasn't aware of Dortmund's racist background, but hokay...

phan is just a hater, don't listen to him. can't get over the fact that his team is a second class citizen in a second class soccer league. might as well be in the mls at this point.

racism IS NOT tolerated in Westfalenstadion

Lolol, I very rarely get rustled. I was just trolling. Dortmund is a sweet club, and I respect you for not choosing a top ten club to support.

However, you did choose #11, and you can't get away from the fact that they are one of the richest in the world.

HAHA BAYERN

mls all stars?!

you LOSERS

dude klopp is the man

i wanna drink some brew dawgs with this guy

Back