• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

It was a great goal. Not sure how to post a link from Twitter but it's definitely worth watching. Route 1, powers through the CB and his a solid strike from the top of the box

Brilliant weekend of action in the Bundesliga and the match I have tickets for is a broiling hot snoozefest. Of course.

Ha Ho He, Hertha BSC!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Did JAB start?
Yep, he was a beast too - maybe best player on the field. He gets his own awesome introduction (Germans pronounce his name with the literal oo sound, so its easy to stretch out).

Crazy ending today, 2 goals in late stoppage time. Take back my complaints.

Yep, he was a beast too - maybe best player on the field. He gets his own awesome introduction (Germans pronounce his name with the literal oo sound, so its easy to stretch out).

Crazy ending today, 2 goals in late stoppage time. Take back my complaints.

I wonder how long it will be before he moves to a bigger club.

Brilliant weekend of action in the Bundesliga and the match I have tickets for is a broiling hot snoozefest. Of course.

It was a solid weekend. 1 blowout, 2 draws, 4 games within 1 goal, 2 games 2-0.

Schalke hosting Bayern this afternoon. Should be a good one.

Johannes Geis for Schalke is the next big thing in German football, I think.

He is definitely better than both of those guys, and you'd think his dead ball stuff would be useful. I like him alright, and would definitely take him, but I think Goretzka is the better all around player with more potential even on this team -- Meyer from an attacking sense, too. Geis' freekicks are world class, though, super dangerous. Great weapon to have.

I like Meyer more that Goretzka. Something about Goretzka that I just don't like. Still can't figure it out but he never stands out and impresses me it seems. But I love Geis. His dead ball deliveries and shots are amazing as you mention, but he is hard as nails too and can play any pass. Just a class, class player. He will cost some club 40 mil very soon.

DER HUNTER had an amazing rip from 25 yards that cannoned off the crossbar a few minutes ago. Could have easily gone in, but he should have played Embolo through instead and he would have walked in on Neuer.

LEWA!

Bad mistake by Schalke's two CBs and Lewa was in 1v1. That's never going to end well for the opposition.

What a ball by Javi Martinez too

Kimmich finishes off a deadly counter attack started by Vidal to Lewa. That was a scary fast counter.

Game. Blouses. Bayern are really damn good. Gross.

Bobby Wood had his second in two matches for Hamburg. Awful play by the keeper in coming out, but a goal is a goal.

Wasn't enough though as Leverkusen's 79' sub, Pohjanpalo went on to score 3 including 2 in extra time.

1 goal every 8 minutes for Pojhanpalo in the Bundesliga this year.

Lewandowski with a paltry goal every 45 minutes is the next closest.

Back