• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

Outside of that, watching Ribery and Robben attack from the flanks is beautiful.

Dortmund/RasenBallSport Leipzig rocking and rolling now at the SignalIdunaWestfallenStadion. Come on RasenBallers!

Dembele just dominated and laid it on a plate for an easy headed finish from Aubamayeng. Great goal, great stuff from Dembele. 1-0 Dortmund.

chupe, as BUNDESLIGA fans we're family! Good game

I don't know that much about soccer but dembele seems stupid talented for a kid that young

Crazy 2nd half of the Augsburg/Werder match, Bobadilla wins it for Augsburg with basically the last touch of the match, 3-2. Wild stuff.

7x Bundesliga Champion
6x DfB Cup Champion
1x Champions League Champion
1x World Cup Champion

That's not a bad career, is it?

Next years squad is going to look interesting. I'm assuming we'll move Kimmich to RB which then brings into question the starting CM spot. Guessing Renato will get a lot more time assuming we don't go after Verratti (which i doubt we will, way too much money).

Kind of hope Kimmich gets to try to earn a full time midfield spot, although playing RB these days can mean something similar anyway depending on the coach. Could go after Heinrichs or Toljan. Also Seb Rudy can play right back.

Kind of hope Kimmich gets to try to earn a full time midfield spot, although playing RB these days can mean something similar anyway depending on the coach. Could go after Heinrichs or Toljan. Also Seb Rudy can play right back.

If Kimmich played RB I'd assume it would be with the overlapping mentality that Alaba has, he has enough pace to get back in his position and as long as we have a deep midfielder who's more defensive minded we can cover his place on a counter. I just want Renato to get more PT.

Yeah, the great thing is Kimmich can play pretty much anywhere and be boss -- good problem to have. I'd also like to see more Henato.

Back