• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

I'm not gonna go full stupid about it, I just don't like ties

They are worth 1/3 of a win in a points system. What is wrong with that?

I get not liking penalties to end tournament knockout rounds. It is a shitty way to determine a winner, but it is what is is.

But a draw in a league match? Nothing wrong with that at all.

Great match. Pulisic quiet for the most part but Dembélé was electric -- damn. Still, Hoffenheim stays undefeated and it wasn't flukey at all, they were a post away from 3-1 up seconds before Aubamayeng equalized. Good stuff from both sides, especially Dortmund after going down to 10.

Dembele is ridiculous even to a casual fan like me

Naby Keita is also great to watch although he does it from a deeper, more central position. Watching him boss Leipzig v Hertha Berlin right now. Leipzig is good to watch overall.

Young Brazilian Liverpool loanee Allan starting in midfield for Hertha. Been quiet, but the whole team hasn't seen the ball that much

Bild (so take it with a grain of salt) is reporting Bayern will sign both Seb Rudy (on a free) and Niklas Sule for next year.

Thank god we're running the 4-2-3-1

It's easy to find Mats on the pitch.

Back