• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

That'd be number TWO haters. They're just sick at this lawn balling shit. Vomming goals all over the place.

I have a feeling this Frankfurt v Hoffenheim match isn't going to end 11 v 11. Getting a little testy. But love watching my boys Sule, Amiri, and Nagelsmann.

Yep and Timmy Chandler gets sent off. Didn't look terrible, think it might have been a second yellow, but I don't have the volume on.

I have a feeling this Frankfurt v Hoffenheim match isn't going to end 11 v 11. Getting a little testy. But love watching my boys Sule, Amiri, and Nagelsmann.

Sule has incredible upside.

Yep and Timmy Chandler gets sent off. Didn't look terrible, think it might have been a second yellow, but I don't have the volume on.

It was a joke. It was a second yellow; Chandler got it for getting involved in a scuffle and, really, did nothing wrong.

Muller finally puts one in the back of the net!

Damn my Lawn Ballers are Balling again! Naby Keita is sick. Timo: sick. Sabitzer: sick. Number ONE haters.

I wish they had better jerseys but I love their squad. Exactly what I do in manager mode but in real life. Bunch of fast youngsters scoring goals all over the place

INGOLSTADT!!!!!!!! The basement dwellers just took down the most hated club in Europe.

Die Schanzer!!! The trenchmen dug in and slayed the devil of German football.

Big day for all the little teams - Köln drew Dortmund and Freiburg got a win as well. Been a really fun season to this point.

NOOOOOO! RB! NOOOOOO... Must have been because I slept in and missed it. Emotional game for Ingolstadt going up against Hassenhutl, their ex.

Gonna watch it now, I know Pascal GroS (sorry vad, on my mobile) is good.

Also the battle of former Liverpool reserve keepers with Martin Hansen v Peter Gulasci. Ha, that's kind of funny.

Some European title challenger might get a cut-rate difference maker in Julian Draxler this January. Not sure about his attitude, but the talent is there and he is on his way out of Wolfsburg.

Some European title challenger might get a cut-rate difference maker in Julian Draxler this January. Not sure about his attitude, but the talent is there and he is on his way out of Wolfsburg.

Draxler will be out in January but he's toxic. We don't necessarily need him with our young guns in the midfield but reports say that we're not going anywhere near him. Kid is a good player but is bound to cause trouble in the changing room.

Draxler will be out in January but he's toxic. We don't necessarily need him with our young guns in the midfield but reports say that we're not going anywhere near him. Kid is a good player but is bound to cause trouble in the changing room.
So un-German of him.

Lewandowski signs extension with Bayern through 2021. Looks like they're not going to make it cheap nor easy to sign him away.

Lewandowski signs extension with Bayern through 2021. Looks like they're not going to make it cheap nor easy to sign him away.

Couldn't be happier. Once Real's transfer ban is lifted I'm guessing that they'll move direction from Lewa towards Aubameyang full force if PSG doesn't sign him first. If PSG gets to Auba then this just makes Real's chances to sign Lewa away from us that much harder.

Leave Dortmunds players alone!

raw

Back