• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

German U-21 team today starting Sule, Ginter, Sane, Gnabry, Dahoud, Selke, and Tah. Toljan, Henrichs, and Werner on the bench.

That's not including a few others who are still eligible for U-21 like Meyer, Goretzka, Brandt, Weigl, Amiri. Dang. That's deep.

Lots of injuries for Dortmund today v. Hertha, but they're still rolling out a young (avg age 23-ish) and exciting team. Bürki; Passlack, Ginter, Merino, Schmelzer; Weigl, Rode; Pulisic, Götze, Mor; Aubamayeng

Bench includes Dembélé, Kagawa and Sahin. Also a kid Burnic who is supposed to be the real deal.

Liverpool loanee Allan Souza is on the bench for Hertha.

Julian Green could get some PT at Bayern in the next couple of days.

2nd and 3rd were battling and the team got an important point away from home. It was a big result for them.

Wolfsburg v. RB about to kick off. C'mon you big hairy red ballers!

RB! RB! RB! 1-0 (Forsberg) win with a missed penalty by Forsberg, too. Up to 3rd.

basement dwelling Ingolstadt laying the pipe BVB.

My friend just sent me this:

Whats_App_Image_2016_10_22_at_17_06_49.jpg

!!WARNING!!

If you get an e-mail with the message "Free HSV Tickets" do not open it. It really is free HSV Tickets!

basement dwelling Ingolstadt laying the pipe BVB.

Who came back to draw thanks to Pulisic. I'll need to watch a replay of that one. I want to see the Hoffenheim v. Leverkusen match, too -- Hoffenheim with an impressive victory now 3rd in the table.

And my Team 1b, Freiburg, with their fourth home win out of four.

Solid win from the boys, dominated the entire game. Really needed since it's our first league win since late September.

Who came back to draw thanks to Pulisic. I'll need to watch a replay of that one. I want to see the Hoffenheim v. Leverkusen match, too -- Hoffenheim with an impressive victory now 3rd in the table.

And my Team 1b, Freiburg, with their fourth home win out of four.

Freiburg has been really good. I'll be going there for a match later this season, glad they are doing so well.

puliSICK

serious question ---- any other teams with two teenage studs as good as dembele and pulisic?

Back