• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

puliSICK

serious question ---- any other teams with two teenage studs as good as dembele and pulisic?

If Coman was 4 months younger then I'd say Renato and Kingsly. But off the top of my head I can't think of a combo of any other two.

Yah I'm not trolling, I don't follow enough soccer to know how they stack up across the other big clubs. To me, it seems like a ridiculous amount of young talent. I hope pulisic saves us soccer!

To be fair the Bundesliga is loaded with young talent pretty much across the board.

Who came back to draw thanks to Pulisic. I'll need to watch a replay of that one. I want to see the Hoffenheim v. Leverkusen match, too -- Hoffenheim with an impressive victory now 3rd in the table.

And my Team 1b, Freiburg, with their fourth home win out of four.
Hell yeah freiburg. Studied abroad there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just getting caught up on the Bayern - Augsburg match (DFB Cup) from yesterday

-Lahm's first goal - :eek: that move to open up the shot was awesome. Going to miss that guy when he retires
-Julian Green scored - nice header fed in from Muller.
-The goal that Boateng gave up :rulz:
-Alaba's goal was awesome; that kid is amazing. One of my favorite footballers.
-Hummel's giving the Augsburg goalie a fist pound after he denied his shot was good shit
-Also, I really like Thiago Alcantar

Glad to see them win. Strangely enough, the next match is 10/29 against Augsburg again, though this is league play, then Eindhoven on 11/1 in Champions League play.

I'd be pissed if I was an Augsburg fan. The way they play defense by just sitting back, not directly attacking and trying to cut the passing lanes is uninspiring and got completely destroyed the first half. I have nothing to complain about after that half, solid all around, only player I'd pick on would be Thiago.

Good Germany squad for the upcoming break. Lots of new-ish, young names, like the Leverkusen trio Henrichs, Tah, and Brandt, all of whom are badass. But no Oezil, interestingly. I guess just getting a break? Any other obvious omissions I'm blanking on? Emre Can still working his way back to 100%.

ETA - Draxler not in there, either.

Last edited:
Henrichs' radar so far this season. Pretty impressive for a teenager not playing his natural position.

This Leverkusen v. Leipzig game is awesome! Bonkers shit. Two great teams to watch, excellent exciting intense soccer. Great stuff.

48e1f43e51cc0734de7e17b6a0ae50c1.jpg

vad, how tough would it be to get a ticket for Dortmund-RBL on Feb 4? Thinking about a trip there to celebrate my birthday. I can fly on WOW through Reykjavik pretty inexpensively. It's ridiculous and completely irrational, but I just might do it.

vad, how tough would it be to get a ticket for Dortmund-RBL on Feb 4? Thinking about a trip there to celebrate my birthday. I can fly on WOW through Reykjavik pretty inexpensively. It's ridiculous and completely irrational, but I just might do it.
Not that hard. Bundesliga ticket are fairly cheap, and in addition some Dortmund fans might boycott that match (many German fans are boycotting RB Leipzig matches), further driving down demand.

Damn my Lawn Ballers are Balling again! Naby Keita is sick. Timo: sick. Sabitzer: sick. Number ONE haters.

Back