• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

Predictions for Hoffenheim - BVB today? Odds are pretty heavy in Dortmund's favor even though Hoff hasn't lost all season. Thinking about betting on Hoff to win at +270 and a draw at +300 then hoping for anything but a Dortmund win.

Predictions for Hoffenheim - BVB today? Odds are pretty heavy in Dortmund's favor even though Hoff hasn't lost all season. Thinking about betting on Hoff to win at +270 and a draw at +300 then hoping for anything but a Dortmund win.

It's at Hoffenheim? Who is out for Dortmund? I don't know anything about soccer lines, so not sure what those are, but I don't think it's a bad bet to think Hoffenheim gets something from this. Dortmund has been inconsisent, but they are so explosive potentially that any match of theirs could get out of hand if they're on. That'd be my only worry.

It's at Hoffenheim? Who is out for Dortmund? I don't know anything about soccer lines, so not sure what those are, but I don't think it's a bad bet to think Hoffenheim gets something from this. Dortmund has been inconsisent, but they are so explosive potentially that any match of theirs could get out of hand if they're on. That'd be my only worry.

At Hoffenheim. Pretty extensive injury list for Dortmund.

Player Injury Injury Date Expected Return
Raphael Guerreiro Muscle injury 18 Nov 2016 Back in training
Sven Bender Ankle injury 18 Aug 2016 Day to day
Shinji Kagawa Ankle injury 25 Nov 2016 Doubtful
Mikel Merino Illness 29 Nov 2016 Day to day
Joo-Ho Park Back injury 02 Dec 2016 Day to day
Mario Götze Knee injury 06 Dec 2016 Doubtful
Lukasz Piszczek Groin injury 10 Dec 2016 Doubtful
Gonzalo Castro Rib injury 10 Dec 2016 Doubtful
Sokratis Papastathopoulos Foot injury 10 Dec 2016 Unknown
Marc Bartra Fever 15 Dec 2016 Day to day
Eric Durm Back injury 15 Dec 2016 Unknown
Roman Bürki Broken hand 20 Nov 2016 Mid January 2017
Neven Subotic Knee injury 25 Nov 2016 Mid January 2017
Nuri Sahin Knee injury 03 Dec 2016 Mid December 2016

Hmmm, yeah. Backup keeper and a possibly shaky central defensive pairing for Dortmund if Bartra and Sokratis are out -- and those two have been shaky when I've seen them anyway. They'll still have enough attacking options, but based on some shot charts I've seen, they haven't been creating the same types of chances this year. Tough one, because I think Dortmund will click at some point, and Hoffenheim will lose at some point. I know that's a ton of help. Gonna be a fun watch, though!

Hoffenheim v. Dortmund XIs

Dortmund XI: Weidenfeller; Ginter, Bartra, Bender, Schmelzer; Weigl; Pulisic, Götze, Reus, Dembélé; Aubameyang

That is still a lot of firepower.

Hoffenheim XI: Baumann; Süle, Vogt, Hübner; Kaderabek, Demirbay, Rudy, Amiri, Toljan; Uth, Wagner.

has the bundesliga considered like a penalty shootout where the players start with the ball near midfield and have 20 seconds to score?

Back