• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

Chippy end of the half. Should be an interesting second half. But the good guys dominated the entire half. Also, Dembele is awful today and the American wonderkid is completely invisible.

Last edited:
Chippy end of the half. Should be an interesting second half. But the good guys dominated the entire half. Also, Dembele is awful today and the American wonderkid is completely invisible.
Yup.... Need those young bucks to step up

Why would any defender ever not force Robben to his right? It's the same thing every time. You know what's coming.

LE CUT INSIDE MAN STRIKES AGAIN!

I mean, he's absolutely beast and always has been, but the defender KNOWS he's cutting right to left and doesn't overplay him to his off foot. Poor IMO

Their back line has been getting fucked the entire game. It's 100% poor defending. They're just not good enough to do anything about it. It starts with the space that they give him when he gets the ball, the second he has an inch of breathing room he's going left and there are only a few defenders in the world who have a legitimate chance of stopping it.

Last edited:
Schmelzer needs to retire after this match. He's been embarrassed the entire game.

Hmmm. Looked to me like Lewandowski actually stepped on Burki's foot, even though it appeared that Burki was going to foul him. I want to see that one again.

4-1. This is easy. I'm worried about Lewa. He hit the deck hard on his right shoulder.

Back