• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

IT IS JUST SO EASY!

I'm not saying that. Clearly, it's not. But you can't deny that the defending was horrific. You can't give a guy like that boatloads of space AND allow him to so easily move the ball from right to left. Cmon. MORE CAPS PLEASE

Didn't see the game. Coached 8 matches over 39 hours and my brain and skin are fried.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Freiburg are in 6th with a -11 goal difference. What a bizarre season they are having. They are only 9 points behind Dortmund in the table, but -38 in goal difference compared to them. I have no clue how that is happening, very, very flukey year for them.

PuliSICK with another assist, this time leading to a gorgeous finish from Reus.

Dortmund's attacking, as dv7 would say, is pure sex. Eintracht look good at the moment, though. A terrific save from Burki keep the hosts in front.

PuliSICK with another assist, this time leading to a gorgeous finish from Reus.

Dortmund's attacking, as dv7 would say, is pure sex. Eintracht look good at the moment, though. A terrific save from Burki keep the hosts in front.
I wish Reus could stay healthy. He's an absolute pleasure to watch.

Unfortunately he's made from glass and rubber bands.

I wish Reus could stay healthy. He's an absolute pleasure to watch.

Unfortunately he's made from glass and rubber bands.
Me too.... Me too....

But as dv7 claims, Reus would be long gone from Dortmund if he could stay healthy

Die Roten Bullen clinch a CL spot (at least qualifiers)! Same day as my Venezia team clinches a promotion to Serie B! Niiiiice.

Die Roten Bullen clinch a CL spot (at least qualifiers)! Same day as my Venezia team clinches a promotion to Serie B! Niiiiice.

RB might not be allowed into CL due to their finances I saw on Twitter... didn't read the link tho because I don't really care.

RB might not be allowed into CL due to their finances I saw on Twitter... didn't read the link tho because I don't really care.

RB Salzburg and RB Leipzig have the same owners, and each club in the CL must have unique owners. In the case of multiple clubs with the same owners, then the one with the highest league position in their league (in this case RB Salzburg as Austrian Bundesliga winners) gets the spot.

That's the gist of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if RB Leipzig is actually set up in a way to effectively be the same owners but under a different name / organization or some such loop hole that gets around the rule. I can't imagine them not planning out this scenario all the way back when they bought the club since it's been their long time goal.

I'm just ready for Nos to buy a clue and call them something like NOS PALACE.

Back