• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Champions League Thread 2014-2015 (non-dv7 Topic)

You thinking Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, Buffon, and others are gone?

I would say that it's very likely and almost guaranteed that Pirlo and Pogba at the very least are gone.

Really enjoyed the final. Would have rather had Messi score than Suarez, but nice to see Barca cap it off. And Juventus gave them a tough time in the 2nd half. I don't get why the announcers were giving Juventus short shrift as though it was unexpected that they kept it that close. I know Barca is absolutely loaded, but Tevez, Pogba, Evra and Pirlo ain't exactly chopped liver, and they had taken Ronaldo and Real down.

Pogba and Juventus are going to get paid. Dv7, do you have a trailer/rights fee for him due to ManU?

Got to watch the last 35 minutes live before heading to a great reception, very excellent day

Got to watch the last 35 minutes live before heading to a great reception, very excellent day

Yeah I watched the first half, went to the church at halftime...listened on Sirius on the way until about the 75th minute. Manically refreshed my phone a million times and it took the match forever to end. Why did it go 98 minutes?

Suarez personally applauded every fan in the stands before leaving the field

Yeah I watched the first half, went to the church at halftime...listened on Sirius on the way until about the 75th minute. Manically refreshed my phone a million times and it took the match forever to end. Why did it go 98 minutes?

2 subs in added time and then an extremely long celebration by Neymar

I watched it last night and it seems like Neymar's score was the end of the match...they didn't put the ball in play after that. Everyone was celebrating, but it's tough to tell when the ref called the game and it went from goal celebration to general celebration with the whole team.

Yeah and then Allegri just kinda came out and ended the game like NFL coaches do after the kneel when there's still time on the clock

Back