• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Also, Dominic Solanke rejected a new deal from Chelsea recently as he reportedly wants 50k pounds a week and Chelsea were offering like 12k. Apparently Loftus-Cheek and Chalobah are on close to 50ish. Solanke is a beast -- something to keep an eye on.

FM LEGEND

Bayern have announced the signings of Mats Hummels and Renanto Sanches.
Play on, playas.

Bayern have announced the signings of Mats Hummels and Renanto Sanches.
Play on, playas.

Sanches I'm really happy about but the Hummels singing is massive. Alaba, Jerome, Hummels and Lahm will be the starting back line, I'm freaking out a little bit.

Local 'Gladbach paper reporting Xhaka to Arsenal is imminent, for around 40 mil euros, I think. Also wouldn't be shocked if Arsenal have Ousmane Dembele in the bag and sell Alexis to Juve, but that's just a feeling.

Kind of think with Gladbach in the Champs league and with some cash they are in a better spot to hold onto Dahoud. They won't want to lose Dahoud and Xhaka, but money talks.

Rennes and Dortmund find an agreement for Ousmane Dembélé. 5-year-deal, apparently. Good signing.

Mohamed Bouhafsi @mohamedbouhafsi Info @RMCsport :
Accord trouvé entre Rennes et Dortmund pour le transfert de Ousmane Dembele ! Le joueur devrait signer un contrat de 5ans

Last edited:
Nice. Definitely a good signing, dude is putting up #numbers that his #stats back up at a young age. Probably no room for Goetze now, either, unless they sell Mkhitaryan or Aubameyeng, which is entirely possible.

Nice. Definitely a good signing, dude is putting up #numbers that his #stats back up at a young age. Probably no room for Goetze now, either, unless they sell Mkhitaryan or Aubameyeng, which is entirely possible.

If, and I stress IF, United bring on TNSSO, then I think the club go all out for Aubameyeng.

If, and I stress IF, United bring on TNSSO, then I think the club go all out for Aubameyeng.

Whats your gut feeling on the coaching job? If you win the FA Cup, and sneak into Champions League, does LVG get another year, or Giggs gets promoted? If neither, does everyone get replaced?

BTW Pooch signed his 5 yr extension today.

Can't be locked up though, can it? I mean, there's no way that Mourinho/Mendes let Renato go to Bayern if Mourinho was nailed on to United. Think there could be some conflict between those making the decisions?

everton-16-17-home-kit%2B%25284%2529.jpg

borussia-dortmund-16-17-kit-2.jpg

bayern-16-17-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

bayern-16-17-kit%2B%25285%2529.jpg

That Bayern shit is tight. Dortmund I'd have to see on the players. Not feeling the yellow on Everton -- where is that coming from? Have they had any odd colored accents like that before?

Zlatan to LA Galaxy probably/maybe? Wild. I'd love to see him in the Premier League for a year at least, though.

Can't be locked up though, can it? I mean, there's no way that Mourinho/Mendes let Renato go to Bayern if Mourinho was nailed on to United. Think there could be some conflict between those making the decisions?

I do think there is turmoil between the board (mainly Sir Bobby) and Woodward. Sir Bobby is the reason that United have twice passed over Mourinho so far. He really doesn't want him managing the club and has been vocal about that in the past.

It seems that United weren't sure about Renato -- I mean, why else would the club have to scout him 20+ times? Once you've seen 10 or so games you know what a players' strengths and weaknesses are for the most part.

That would be awesome. I'd love Zlatan at Liverpool or anywhere for a year, just for the shits and giggles. And awesomeness, and potential for all sorts of other crazy shit. I bet he's still got at least one banging year at the top level if used smartly.

Last edited:
Back