• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

City's target Badstuber joins Schalke on loan.

The Schneiderlin deal appears to be done for the 22m figure that has been rumored in the press the last few days. Lol suck it United. Telegraph reporting it.

#cards

Well, he'll probably be the highest paid player in the championship next year.

The Schneiderlin deal appears to be done for the 22m figure that has been rumored in the press the last few days. Lol suck it United. Telegraph reporting it.

#cards

So Everton offered 19 at first, United wanted 24 and it settled at 22? And it could rise to 24 apparently.

Last edited:
the rumor was that the 22 offer was rejected as united held out for 24, and if they'd just held on to those cards they could have gotten all 24

my guess is everton said hey do you want schneiderlin to play against city this weekend? if so sell him now for 22.

the rumor was that the 22 offer was rejected as united held out for 24, and if they'd just held on to those cards they could have gotten all 24

my guess is everton said hey do you want schneiderlin to play against city this weekend? if so sell him now for 22.

I think it's more likely Koeman said, hey do you want me to be your manager after this season? Cough up the 22 and go to 24 if you have to, we need him now.

#cards

Original Everton offer 18

United wanted 24

Settled offer 22

SUCK IT UNITED!!!111

Can I negotiate against you sometime, Townie?

I think it's more likely Koeman said, hey do you want me to be your manager after this season? Cough up the 22 and go to 24 if you have to, we need him now.

I'd be ok with that too. His last presser when he completely lashed out, he called out Walsh and the board for dragging their feet. Moshiri seems willing to splash cash, but the board and spreadsheet sorters less so. Koeman seems completely able to diagnose what's wrong with Everton, but what's been missing is his ability to fix it. I tend to agree with him that it comes down to not having the right people to play his system.

I mostly like giving dv7 a hard time because he's like "psh what's 70 million for a french teenager, who cares about money? If you ain't overspending you ain't trying."

Original Everton offer 18

United wanted 24

Settled offer 22

SUCK IT UNITED!!!111

Can I negotiate against you sometime, Townie?

there's a reason neither of us are charge of tens of millions of dollars of negotiations

The Martial signing is still clearly paying way over the odds on him. Just pure stupidity. Luckily the club has a stupid amount of money so that likely won't impact anything.

lol ok fine u right i'll take the L

pumped about SCHNEIDERLIN

lol ok fine u right i'll take the L

pumped about SCHNEIDERLIN

Hope you had fun searching that one up. You still don't understand how the Scheiderlin and Sakho transfers are different though. Keep taking notes and you'll get there. Much love.

Back