• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Leicester apparently interested in using the Schlupp money on Ludogorets winger Cafu. Yes he is named after that Cafu (albeit by his cousin).

Out-of-favor West Ham striker Simone Zaza has met representatives from Valencia and parent-club Juventus, according to Sky sources in Italy.

Our colleagues in Italy indicate a deal to take the Italian forward, currently on loan at the London Stadium from Juventus, to the La Liga club is close to being agreed.

Swansea have signed Narsingh from PSV. Tricky winger. Gave United fits when we played them.

C1_I8qlXcAAsWr_.jpg

he seems weird

Everton having a really nice window. We rarely do well in January.

Agreed, good window for Everton*.

*Lots of this is based on my love for Lookman because of FM, sooooo....

You've probably seen him more than I have-should I be excited?

His attitude hasn't been great this year, which is probably a result of being frozen out of the team and is simultaneously the reason Ranieri keeps him out of the team. Physically he has it all. Great pace, physically strong, etc. Mentally, not so much.

Overall he blows hot and cold. He can get lost and make stupid decisions, but on his day is a nightmare running at right backs. Really more suited to be a LWB or LM, but can and probably will play LB for Palace. He is a fantastic striker in FIFA 16.

Juventus are eyeing a move for Liverpool midfielder Emre Can, according to reports in Italy.

The 23-year-old Germany international has had to play second fiddle to captain Jordan Henderson and summer signing Georginio Wijnaldum at Anfield this season.

Manchester United have rejected a bid from Lyon for Memphis Depay.

Sky sources understand the Ligue 1 club have not met United's valuation for the 22-year-old Dutchman.

Jose Mourinho has made it clear the club is only interested in a permanent deal for Depay.

Depay has the tools. I'm just not sure if he has the desire to be a top player.

Dimitri Payet will be sold by West Ham this month, according to the Daily Mirror.

West Ham will hold out for the highest price they can get for the 29-year-old, who is refusing to play for the club, according to manager Slaven Bilic.

Payet has reportedly told West Ham he wants to return to France for "personal reasons".

Burnley and Leicester have bid around £10m for Norwich midfielder Robbie Brady, according to the Daily Mail.

Back