• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Now that Costa seems to be officially on the outs at Chelsea and has said he wants to go back to Atletico, which he couldn't until 1/1/18 because of the ban, I'm thinking United should try and grab him for the fall and then make a deal with Atletico in the January window and swap him for Griezmann (obvi not straight up). That way United has a legit striker while Ibra heals up (assuming he stays) and then we get the man we wanted all along once Atletico's ban is lifted. Costa is king cunt, but he can finish on a consistent basis (unlike anyone currently on United).

Now that Costa seems to be officially on the outs at Chelsea and has said he wants to go back to Atletico, which he couldn't until 1/1/18 because of the ban, I'm thinking United should try and grab him for the fall and then make a deal with Atletico in the January window and swap him for Griezmann (obvi not straight up). That way United has a legit striker while Ibra heals up (assuming he stays) and then we get the man we wanted all along once Atletico's ban is lifted. Costa is king cunt, but he can finish on a consistent basis (unlike anyone currently on United).

What about The Kid ?

Time to conquer LA.

City just swimming in a pool full of gold coins and throwing bags of it at anyone they please.

60 milli for Walker. Wow.

City just swimming in a pool full of gold coins and throwing bags of it at anyone they please.

60 milli for Walker. Wow.

Wow is right. If Tottenham uses their money to buy good players this time then they might be favorites going into next season.

Yeah, he gone. But for 60 mil? I'm ok with it. There's an argument to be made to never sell to a rival but he's due for regression. A fullback in a demanding system with a lot of miles on him who depends on pace and strength? I'd hate to see him go but for that money and at this point in his career, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

So a guy I've never heard of who has played a couple average seasons in the 6th/7th? strongest league in Europe has just been made one of the most expensive CB signings of all time? Football, bloody hell indeed. DV7, your thoughts? I mean, he might be the goods, but this seems like a reach of serious proportions.

Back