• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

You quoted this post. How could I possibly understand you meant 20m ?
If you'd read my first post, then read that I said that your 40M comment was "double," you'd have figured out that I was saying 20M was bad business, per my initial post. Don't be such a fuckstick. Or do, I don't care..

tumblr_nwi2h92tyt1uj1zxso1_400.gif

Not PL, but PSG going all in. Fire sale incoming. Who do you want from PSG's squad?

Paris Saint-Germain are close to agreeing a £128m deal to sign Monaco star Kylian Mbappe, according to Sky in Italy

Also...

They also say PSG also looking to sign Fabinho from Monaco - and the total deal for him and Mbappe would be worth an incredible £201m!

Motherfucker.

Really though, Paris should have a more competitive team on the continental stage than what they've been running out there.

The news keeps coming... Looks like a loan with option to buy

According to Sky sources, PSG have made initial loan move for Kylian Mbappe, which includes Lucas Moura moving in the other direction.

We also understand the deal is with an agreement to buy next summer. PSG are mindful of meeting UEFA’s Financial Fair Play rules following the world record signing of Neymar;

We understand Monaco and PSG are far from an agreement at this stage.

I applaud any and all actions where clubs tell domestic teams to fuck off, even if that means selling to Citeh/PSG instead

Ive never rated Barkley higher than a flaming bag of shit. Not because he doesn't have some talent buried beneath that shit attitude, but because that dude's field of fucks is barren.

Arsenal have apparently been given fresh hope that they could sign Thomas Lemar from Moncao.

The Ligue 1 champions have seemed reluctant to sell Lemar this summer, but French outlet Le 10 Sport say they could now be willing to sanction his departure.

PALACE MAKE WIMMER MOVE

Crystal Palace have made a £15m bid for Tottenham defender Kevin Wimmer

West Brom and Stoke are both also interested in Wimmer, who is reported to be valued close to £20m by Spurs.

We understand Davinson Sanchez is having his medical today ahead of his club record move to Tottenham.

It was confirmed on Friday that a deal, believed to be worth up to £42 million, had been agreed with Ajax and the Colombian international had signed a six-year contract subject to a medical and work permit.

It’s believed there will be no problems with the work permit.

Barkley for 20m is a steal for Everton. He's able to sign a pre-contract on a free in December and he's basically hurt until then anyways. He's never going to play for Everton again.

Frankly, Spurs should just wait out his injury and sign him to a contract in December and let Everton pay his wages until then. Any money they give Everton now is pretty much a gift.

Everton has literally 0 leverage here.

I wouldn't mind Everton making a move for Wimmer. He can play LB and DM in a pinch too, right? Would provide much needed cover.

Maybe we swap him with Ross plus y'all throw in a little cash. Also Vad Ross is going to be back in a few weeks, not months.

Barkley for 20m is a steal for Everton. He's able to sign a pre-contract on a free in December and he's basically hurt until then anyways. He's never going to play for Everton again.

Frankly, Spurs should just wait out his injury and sign him to a contract in December and let Everton pay his wages until then. Any money they give Everton now is pretty much a gift.

Everton has literally 0 leverage here.

Siff says that's bad business.

I wouldn't mind Everton making a move for Wimmer. He can play LB and DM in a pinch too, right? Would provide much needed cover.

Maybe we swap him with Ross plus y'all throw in a little cash. Also Vad Ross is going to be back in a few weeks, not months.
If he ever had to play LB for you, you're screwed. He's been apocryphally bad there for Austria.

Not a bad CB though. Maybe not quite starter quality for a top 6-7 side, but would be great for a Stoke / West Ham / West Brom / Southampton type.

Back