• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tour Championship

did hear the announcer say that, but he was wrong raldeac.

On another golf note, anyone watch the Solheim Cup? Sounds like it was pretty exciting. I watched a lot of Friday and Saturday and very much enjoyed it. Didn't see any Sunday but still have on DVR and plan to watch when I need a golf fix. The U.S. player I was most interested to see going in was Ryann O'Toole. She has definitely stepped her game since the Big Break days. On the European side, I'm a fan of Munoz.

Big fan of O'Toole and Munoz too. Mel Reid is also pretty hot. Some good young talent on the LPGA.

did hear the announcer say that, but he was wrong raldeac.

On another golf note, anyone watch the Solheim Cup? Sounds like it was pretty exciting. I watched a lot of Friday and Saturday and very much enjoyed it. Didn't see any Sunday but still have on DVR and plan to watch when I need a golf fix. The U.S. player I was most interested to see going in was Ryann O'Toole. She has definitely stepped her game since the Big Break days. On the European side, I'm a fan of Munoz.

I watched some of it. Apparently Paula Creamer and Christie Kerr got into a cat fight on Sunday night because Creamer thought Kerr should have tried to play hurt.

For those who didn't know, Kerr pulled a WD right before her match, citing injury, which gave Europe a full point.

I watched some of it. Apparently Paula Creamer and Christie Kerr got into a cat fight on Sunday night because Creamer thought Kerr should have tried to play hurt.

For those who didn't know, Kerr pulled a WD right before her match, citing injury, which gave Europe a full point.

Never really liked Creamer or Kerr. That said, Kerr was in some serious pain Sunday morning. Creamer is just being her usual bitchy self. One of the problems with the LPGA is the 3 biggest US names are probable Creamer, Kerr and Webb, and none of the 3 are likeable.

Why wasn't Webb on the U.S. team? Saw she is still high up in the world rankings. Was thinking she wasn't from the US until seeing your post.

Why wasn't Webb on the U.S. team? Saw she is still high up in the world rankings. Was thinking she wasn't from the US until seeing your post.

Because Webb is Australian.

Hopefully this Thompson kid will help the LPGA tour's cause over the coming years. She is good.

Because Webb is Australian.

Hopefully this Thompson kid will help the LPGA tour's cause over the coming years. She is good.

Forgot Webb was Australian. My bad.

I wonder if the LPGA will get around to having their equivalent of the President's Cup. Would pretty much be US v. South Korea and Tseng.

Back