• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

200w.gif
8601e40aac025f088b199430a30ec598.gif

She is talking about young girls being sexualized in sports, not trans athletes.
Whatever she was talking about, it's being coopted by the Biffs and Renaults of the world. Fox News and Outkick are all over it. Lots of Biffs thanking her for making such an important statement - there's a reason Biff posted that and it definitely has to do with whatever anti-trans social media accounts he frequents.

Last edited:
So you’re mad that Lia Thomas isn’t hot? Weird guy. Yes, very unfortunate Lia Thomas didn’t develop big tits and a coke bottle waist, then we wouldn’t give a fuck about letting her swim with the girls.
So none of you with or without daughters think it is grossly out of place to have a person with a dick undressing in front of your college age daughters in locker rooms (whether it is at a swim meet, the YMCA or Planet Fitness)? Not even going into his/her motives from moving from being the 554th ranked male in the 200 yd freestyle while at UPenn to the 5th ranked female.

No, i’m not worried about that. I figured the 50 other posts i’ve made on the topic would have cleared that up. I don’t think penises are inherently dangerous.

Why does it always come back to someone waving their hog around at a bunch of kids at the YMCA?

Oh cool we are back to chicks with dicks rhetoric. These dumb fucks think someone is going to go through all the humiliation and degradation and death threats of publicly coming out as trans just so they can go helicoptering around the ladies locker room.

Oh cool we are back to chicks with dicks rhetoric. These dumb fucks think someone is going to go through all the humiliation and degradation and death threats of publicly coming out as trans just so they can go helicoptering around the ladies locker room.
When you can't "beat the boys" you may as well risk your mental health by transitioning from a "boy to a girl" so you can be ostracized, made fun of, beaten, mocked by internet warriors, receive death threats, but you DEFINITELY get to win a race.

Totes worth it.

You know what would mitigate these big throbbing veiny delicious dongs that you transphobes are so afraid of in women’s locker rooms? Hormone blockers! You don’t want transwomen to transition as children, you don’t want hospitals and health insurance to provide trans healthcare, you don’t want them to use gender corresponding resources, you just don’t want them to exist period. This has zero to do with protecting women and you damn well know it.

Back