• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Troops to central Africa

assisting and advising:

Rambo.jpg

rj and bkf must not have internet connections this weekend

still out of range as of this morning. too bad. once they return i'd be interested to understand their take on this.

I don't want to say too much more, but you and others should just trust me when I say I know more about this than you do.

Whoever negrepped me for saying this is truly a fucking idiot.

I'm at a fucking drone base you negrep pussy.

African News sources reported this little tidbit about Uganda in May 2010:

Foreign firms are rushing to get hold of mineral deposits as prices continue to rise due to economic recovery.

Firms from China, India, Australia and South Africa have shown interest in exploring and producing the minerals.

"We have really attracted significant investors both abroad and local ones. They are all doing well," Joshua Tuhumwire, the commissioner in charge of geology department in the ministry of mineral development, said.

The revelations come shortly after an aerial survey report confirmed that Uganda is endowed with copper, iron ore, cobalt, tin, gold as well as platinum.

There is anticipation for Foreign Direct Investment in the mineral exploration sector in the Great Lakes region as China looks for raw materials to oil its growing economy.

China's entry into Africa is seen as catalyst for renewed interest in Africa by the European Union and US to undermine China's emerging influence due its non-political interference policy on investments in Africa and the potential for monopoly access to energy and mineral resources.

China is not alone in searching for mineral supply. Already the Russians have installed a 1.5m gold refinery in Kampala to process gold within Uganda as well as from the region.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201005210248.html

Very, very good stuff here. Obviously it's well known that eastern Big Congo has a lot of resources, cobalt perhaps most notably. Makes sense that other countries would too. I kind of forgot about that and was thinking more about agriculture, but mineral resources certainly makes more sense. The Chinese influence in Sudan and trying to head off influence in points south including the new country of South Sudan fits as well.

I'm reading now about another hybrid mineral called coltan that is used a lot in electronics that is highly profitable from Big Congo.

Shamelessly lifted from Wikipedia, but relevant: DR Congo is estimated to have $24 trillion (equivalent to the combined Gross Domestic Product of Europe and the United States) worth of untapped deposits of raw mineral ores, including the world’s largest reserves of cobalt and significant quantities of the world’s diamonds, gold and copper.

Not that I support any of this. There is so much dirty poker in African mining that I don't see how you could separate the good guys from the bad guys. National armies, rebel armies, private mercs and defense forces, smuggling across lines, breaking contracts and backing it up with your private military...
ugh.

So if the long-term goal is to make the DRC and Uganda suitable for Western production/exploitation of resources such as coltan, copper, and cobalt, I wonder if this would put out of business a lot of the small time operations that exist there now.

I'll definitely be watching this closely.

I thought you didn't care about negrep, killa.

I don't. Stupid, however, is another matter.

Guy/gal made some reference to working behind the counter at 7/11...couldn't have been dumber, really.

harv, will you please contact rj? i'm worried he's dead

LOL to anon negrep pussy saying "negrep for being a whiny bitch"...

LOL who's the bitch? Maybe the person that doesn't sign their negrep?

This is funny.

Whoever negrepped me for saying this is truly a fucking idiot.

I'm at a fucking drone base you negrep pussy.

I thought you didn't care about negrep, killa.

I don't. Stupid, however, is another matter.

Guy/gal made some reference to working behind the counter at 7/11...couldn't have been dumber, really.

LOL to anon negrep pussy saying "negrep for being a whiny bitch"...

LOL who's the bitch? Maybe the person that doesn't sign their negrep?

This is funny.

Laughing on the outside, crying on the inside?

Troops to central Africa 10-17-2011 03:40 PM the taquitos are burning best log off wikipedia and quit reading about drone bases
Troops to central Africa 10-17-2011 03:33 PM negrep for being a negrep, negrep whiny bitch, not to mention you are a fucking dumbass compared to the majority of the board, I have shits more intelligent than you

F'ing hilarious.

3:40 is obviously the dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

3:33 is mentally unstable.

You sure do post a lot about negrep for someone who doesn't care about negrep. I'm sure the monkey's at the zoo think they are the one's observing us as well. They, like you, don't realize which side of the glass they are on.

Troops to central Africa 10-17-2011 03:40 PM the taquitos are burning best log off wikipedia and quit reading about drone bases
Troops to central Africa 10-17-2011 03:33 PM negrep for being a negrep, negrep whiny bitch, not to mention you are a fucking dumbass compared to the majority of the board, I have shits more intelligent than you

F'ing hilarious.

3:40 is obviously the dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

3:33 is mentally unstable.

Have we found RJ?

He posted today, but if you are concerned for some reason he posted his phone number on his profile page so give him a call

Lighten up, Francis....it was a joke response to whoever was calling him out for his opinion on this thread.

As was my post, which was more to let people know RJ for some reason posted his phone number on his profile- 714-848-44_ _

The first stage is denial:

She didn't you fucking fucktard. I didn't make any predictions about anything she would do in the future. I did about Shannon Boxx, and she put the first nail in the coffin in penalties after doing nothing for most of regular time.

Btw, I'm especially impressed that all of 1 person has actually had the temerity to identify themselves on their negrep.

Your assumption is correct.

I would never negrep someone for their genuine opinion and/or analysis. But meh...whatever.

See, if I was a whiny little bitch I would negrep you for trying to hurt my wittle feelings.

But I don't negrep for anything, let alone dumb shit like that, or having someone tell me why I'm wrong.

For all the complaining about Swofford, most of you would be 100x worse.

Anonymous negrep = you have no balls/ovaries.

And here come the anon negrep wussies.

You must have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck. Definitely not going to give a shit about the opinion of some pussy that can't even put their name to their insult.

Y'all can negrep me all you want. I don't care. But those of you negrepping because you think I'm saying W.Va. is a better state than Ohio have it all wrong.

Nice job anon negrep pussies. I feed on your hate.

Back