• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump fires Comey

No. Good policies are my priority. This obstructionism isn't what anyone voted for. This isn't government. I'd like some government from my government. I feel like President Obama's previously quoted advice (from the "Stop whining" speech in October 2016) continues to be a sound approach.

eta: This is largely a byproduct of my belief that voters had a chance to evaluate both candidates, and as President Obama said, it is good for us to grant dignity to the results and move on. This is true whether or not we personally like the results.

What obstructionism? The only thing stopping Trumps/Republicans agenda is their own incompetence. What have Dems in congress successfully obstructed?

Somebody that claims to have voted for Romney/Ryan in 2016 shouldn't be taken seriously. Though to your point, it's probably the latter of the two.

Meh. Romney probably got as many votes as my choice. I could have written in Panda Bear for president and he would have had the same odds as Gary Johnson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh. Romney probably got as many votes as my choice. I could have written in Panda Bear for president and he would have had the same odds as Gary Johnson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, my son.

No. Good policies are my priority. This obstructionism isn't what anyone voted for. This isn't government. I'd like some government from my government. I feel like President Obama's previously quoted advice (from the "Stop whining" speech in October 2016) continues to be a sound approach.

eta: This is largely a byproduct of my belief that voters had a chance to evaluate both candidates, and as President Obama said, it is good for us to grant dignity to the results and move on. This is true whether or not we personally like the results.

Does "moving on" require dropping any investigation into malfeasance by the Trump campaign?

Does "moving on" require dropping any investigation into malfeasance by the Trump campaign?

1ouh2w.jpg

Getting democrats on social media to stop blaming the results of the election on the Russians is more important to you than finding out if the campaign/associates of the current president were actively working with a foreign government to influence an election?

I mean points for honesty I guess.

What obstructionism? The only thing stopping Trumps/Republicans agenda is their own incompetence. What have Dems in congress successfully obstructed?

Seriously. There is no obstructionism -- Republicans have all the power, let's see if they also have souls, but I won't bet on it.

let’s start at the beginning: The president of the United States said that part of his reason for firing the top federal investigator was his handling of a criminal probe into the president’s election campaign. in the same interview with NBC News, President Trump even said that he had asked former FBI Director James Comey whether the investigation was targeted at the president himself. no matter what, these are serious and significant developments. If you find yourself dismissing them or focusing on misplaced partisan reactions to them, you are doing no service to Trump or the country. Full stop.

let’s start at the beginning: The president of the United States said that part of his reason for firing the top federal investigator was his handling of a criminal probe into the president’s election campaign. in the same interview with NBC News, President Trump even said that he had asked former FBI Director James Comey whether the investigation was targeted at the president himself. no matter what, these are serious and significant developments. If you find yourself dismissing them or focusing on misplaced partisan reactions to them, you are doing no service to Trump or the country. Full stop.

Ummm, yeah. Reasonable people understand this. Partisan hacks deflect from this.

Also good to know that jhmd believes in government now.

Still waiting on that policy proposal that will increase two parent households, high school diploma attainment and whatever the third thing he always harps on.

Also good to know that jhmd believes in government now.

Still waiting on that policy proposal that will increase two parent households, high school diploma attainment and whatever the third thing he always harps on.

We've been over this. #bootstraps. Full stop. I'm not sure how else to explain this to you or what additional information you might need (there isn't any).

No. Good policies are my priority.

get the fuck over yourself. the policies coming out of the WH can not be even remotely considered good, hell some of them are unconstitutional.

Back