• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

Very low energy response from Meatball Ron. Please try to be weaker Ronnie.

Very low energy response from Meatball Ron. Please try to be weaker Ronnie.

I think it's 3D chess trying to convince Trump to stay put in FL because if he leaves the state to campaign he will get pinched elsewhere.

LOL. Mike Pence had a CNN primetime interview with Wolf Blitzer scheduled for 9:00 tonight. Hilarious.

LOL. Mike Pence had a CNN primetime interview with Wolf Blitzer scheduled for 9:00 tonight. Hilarious.
He’s sure been very visible lately for someone who is not running for president and doesn’t want to testify

Chris Hayes said “lock her up” chants are a Chehkov’s gun. Lol

You better believe I’m watching Hannity.

This is a grave miscarriage of justice but also a very flimsy case that’s past the statute of limitations apparently. So seems like it’ll be open and shit for Trump.

You better believe I’m watching Hannity.

This is a grave miscarriage of justice but also a very flimsy case that’s past the statute of limitations apparently. So seems like it’ll be open and shit for Trump.
They woke up Rachel for a special Thursday, so that’s what I’m watching.

Couldn't bear listening to Pence's pompous ass. I knew what he was going to say and it came out even worse from him.

Is MSNBC worth watching?

She’s digging deep into how boring this type of charge is typically and it’s been made by the Manhattan DA over 100 times this term.

They woke up Rachel for a special Thursday, so that’s what I’m watching.
Expecting fine-ass Alex Wagner and getting Rachel Maddow is a disappointment though.
She’s digging deep into how boring this type of charge is typically and it’s been made by the Manhattan DA over 100 times this term.
Really good points. I completely forgot that Rick Perry ran his whole campaign while under indictment.

I like Alex, but Rachel’s just better at this stuff.

These Fox News legal experts sure do know a lot about this flimsy case for it not being unsealed yet. Guess that’s why they’re the experts. Sounds like any fair judge should immediately dismiss it.

question: does anything that happens before it gets to the supreme court matter? Or do these charges not keep going up?

Back