• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

If I was the deep state and I wanted to destroy America, I would rig the election with a puppet candidate, one that was so compromised that they would never say a word about it. I would create a false flag that allows for mail-in ballots. I would be in charge of the ballot-counting machines. I would create a false flag to blame all who question the results of the election.

If I was the deep state, I would prosecute anyone that went against me. I would sue and prosecute anyone that spoke up about the fraudulent election. I would use my powers to shut down all your internet businesses and bankrupt you.

If I was the deep state, I would make everyone an example why you should never question a Democrat ever winning an election. I would imprison my foes. I would use my corrupt das and blackmail judges to destroy you. I would make sure all crimes I ever committed never happened. I would prosecute my biggest competition. I would make sure they could never run for office ever again.

If I was the deep state, I would convince everyone that Ukraine Nazis were good and women are men.

If I was the deep state, I would own every politician that mattered.

If I was the deep state, I would push my pedophilia ambitions on you.

If I was the deep state, you'd question your sexual identity, but not the medical establishment.

If I was the deep state, you would fear to ever resist me.

If I was the deep state, you would wish I was really the devil.

If I was the deep state, I would say mission accomplished.

:oops:

Serious question, who are the Dilley Meme Team and Online War Machine? Not sure this is a Trump campaign ad or just something a nutjob with video editing software threw together. And the fact I can't tell the difference is scary enough.

if desantis's campaign is any indication, then they're one and the same

Knowing what we know about GOP projection, that ad reads like a confession.

"If I was the deep state, you'd wish I was the devil"-(and that's exactly where Trump is going to put me if he wins).

Knowing what we know about GOP projection, that ad reads like a confession.

"If I was the deep state, you'd wish I was the devil"-(and that's exactly where Trump is going to put me if he wins).
The ad lost me when they had an image of Joe Biden eating ice cream.... is he secretly lying to us that he is lactose intolerant?

Tbh that ad kinda held it together longer than I thought. I try to watch this shit in the mindset of someone like my friends parents who are Disney loving republicans and I think they woulda hung in until it took that turn about pedophilia and trans people

Sprinkling in the tiniest morsels of truth before hyper-extrapolating them to the extreme/insane has been the Pub playbook for a while now.

Last edited:
Tbh that ad kinda held it together longer than I thought. I try to watch this shit in the mindset of someone like my friends parents who are Disney loving republicans and I think they woulda hung in until it took that turn about pedophilia and trans people

Your friend's parents are clearly a couple of RINOs. True pubs gulp that pedophilia trans stuff down faster than Ron DeSantis face-to-face with a Snack Pack.

WHOOPSIE. But why focus on this when we have the Biden Crime Gangster Family Drug Ring Slinging Mafia Syndicate TM to focus on ?

Amazing request. Also some of the responses to those tweets are….wow.

“He should be able to, this isn’t a criminal case.”

Hmmmmmm

Back