• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

All the VP candidates in attendance at the trial are dressed like they are cos-playing Donald trump. Even Jim Jones would be taking notes at this display.

Good grief. Let's rush to join the no self-respect, no shame club.

Ah the liberal new york times!!!

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Shocker…Trump too big a pussy to take the stand.

This is the correct legal analysis of this trial and per James Comey: Link

Former FBI Director James Comey weighed in on former President Trump’s criminal hush money case Wednesday, saying it was “much stronger” than he thought.

“I wasn’t sure that I would have [brought the case] when I read the indictment, but now having seen the case, I’m not sure — after investigating it — how they wouldn’t bring it,” Comey told NewsNation’s Dan Abrams on Wednesday. “They had a much stronger case than I imagined.

Will closing arguments end today? If so, guilty on Thursday.

One of the TV lawyers said, "Jurors won't want to come back on Monday." So yeah, they might want a free lunch on Friday, but they'll be done by the end of the week.

Back