• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

I was largely away from my computer yesterday. Seems like a busy day:

- Donald went on Fox News and insulted a black pastor who let him visit her church in Detroit
- Donald Jr. made a gas chamber joke
- Ivanka cut an interview with Cosmo short because she didn't like the questions

Am I missing anything?

OH WAIT! I just read the Trump campaign's statement on the birtherism: "Mr. Trump did a great service to the President and the country by bringing closure to the issue"

Hahaha

- Ivanka cut an interview with Cosmo short because she didn't like the questions

Donald Jr is the one most likely to follow Papa into politics, but Ivanka's bright enough to steer clear and stay a businesswoman. Playing the gas chamber card won't exactly help Donnie in NYC, New York State, or Florida politics. Ivanka needs Cosmo a lot more than they need her.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ivanka+trump&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#scso=uid_0:439

I was largely away from my computer yesterday. Seems like a busy day:

- Donald went on Fox News and insulted a black pastor who let him visit her church in Detroit

Am I missing anything?

OH WAIT! I just read the Trump campaign's statement on the birtherism: "Mr. Trump did a great service to the President and the country by bringing closure to the issue"

Hahaha

Hillary's support continues to slip away. I lnow that's deplorable and less important than what you posted but maybe you should give it a thought.

Hillary's support continues to slip away. I lnow that's deplorable and less important than what you posted but maybe you should give it a thought.

Hillary's support "slipping away" is the product of other voters making their choices/preferences for someone else. What Avalon posted are events that actually occurred yesterday that she finds interesting as a voter herself.

Sailor, you've absolutely just lost it the past 8 months or so. It's sad. Maybe BSF4L will drop by to tell you what he tells the "hill-shills," stop trying to tell people what to do.

Trump is still a birther. In 2016. And he is the GOP nominee for president.

This is why we can't have nice things.

3tlc9u.png

Hillary's support "slipping away" is the product of other voters making their choices/preferences for someone else. What Avalon posted are events that actually occurred yesterday that she finds interesting as a voter herself.

Sailor, you've absolutely just lost it the past 8 months or so. It's sad. Maybe BSF4L will drop by to tell you what he tells the "hill-shills," stop trying to tell people what to do.

The childish and petty way you and every other Hillary voter react to someone having a difference of opinion is what I find truly SAD.

Anyone who says Clinton is the one who started and proliferated the "birther" movement is an absolute idiot. No question about it. Especially if that person is also ignoring the fact that Trump, to this day, has not said himself that he believes Obama is a citizen. No way around it, absolute idiocy going on right now and this is why Trump even has a chance: the American public is largely full of morons.

Anyone who says Clinton is the one who started and proliferated the "birther" movement is an absolute idiot. No question about it. Especially if that person is also ignoring the fact that Trump, to this day, has not said himself that he believes Obama is a citizen. No way around it, absolute idiocy going on right now and this is why Trump even has a chance: the American public is largely full of morons.

He's not saying she started it. He's saying she attempted to use it in her primary campaign in 2008, which isn't even remotely surprising. Win at all costs.

This is the Trump thread. For silly things about Trump. Poll panic seems to be going on in the General Election thread. I try not to participate in poll panic. I mean, look at this, it was like a roller coaster!

2012 Polls

Not good for stress levels.

He's not saying she started it. He's saying she attempted to use it in her primary campaign in 2008, which isn't even remotely surprising. Win at all costs.

He literally just said this:

"Hillary brought it up during her campaign, it was 2008, and it was brought up to a fare thee well and she brought it up and I was the one that was successful in getting him to release his birth certificate. She is the one that started it and she was unable, or incapable, of finishing it – that’s the way it worked out"

Last edited:

"Hillary brought it up during her campaign, it was 2008, and it was brought up to a fare thee well and she brought it up and I was the one that was successful in getting him to release his birth certificate. She is the one that started it and she was unable, or incapable, of finishing it – that’s the way it worked out"

Was insane to go anywhere near the birthers in the first place, but took him five years to admit it was total BS. Pence was also a spineless weasel for refusing to call David Duke deplorable. Cruz is a liar, but Trump has zero high ground to stand on lying relative to anyone. Clinton campaign should pepper Trump with questions about his most egregious lies every chance they get.

Weird thing about the birthers is that the prior standard bearer, Orly Taitz, was some wingnut who ran statewide in CA twice and made it the centerpiece of her campaign botGot ~ 30% of the vote in a GOP primary. Second time, she ran CA had top two primaries irrespective of party and she got 3% of the vote. Been a nutcase fringe issue for years, but Trump refused until today to refute it.

This is what the former Washington Bureau Chief for McClatchy said in response to Hillary trying to make an issue of this:

Sounds like Hillary wanted someone to investigate a new rumor about her relatively unknown primary foe.

That's much different than spreading already debunked rumors about the President of the United States.

Sounds like Hillary wanted someone to investigate a new rumor about her relatively unknown primary foe.

That's much different than spreading already debunked rumors about the President of the United States.

Holy shit. You cannot be in this much denial.

Back