• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Yes, I'm sure it was a harmless request. Spreading a rumor to journalists is not really spreading a rumor in the minds of Hillhills. Fucking hell. You folks are fucking idiots. And when they sent the picture of Obama in Somali clothing to media outlets, there was similarly nothing underhanded about that. What a fucking joke you folks are.

so, you're against evidenced based decision making, then. so we can ignore all of your poll posts from now on?

Yes, I'm sure it was a harmless request. Spreading a rumor to journalists is not really spreading a rumor in the minds of Hillhills. Fucking hell. You folks are fucking idiots. And when they sent the picture of Obama in Somali clothing to media outlets, there was similarly nothing underhanded about that. What a fucking joke you folks are.

Oh, I see, so it feels like your accusations are correct.

So how can they be "spreading the birther bullshit" if they are doing it quietly behind closed doors? The key word here is "spreading".

You are the one laying out accusations without supporting evidence other than a tweet from 8 years after the fact, why would I do the research for you?

You can't spread rumors off the record? And you're just gonna ignore the pic of Obama in Somali clothing they sent out? Okay. I'm done. Legit morons confirmed.

You can't spread rumors off the record? And you're just gonna ignore the pic of Obama in Somali clothing they sent out? Okay. I'm done. Legit morons confirmed.

so you're only defense of your slander is a deflection about that photo? low even for you, bud

So we have one back channel communication from an aide, and an allegation that someone in Clinton's 2008 campaign emailed a photo. There is no evidence that Clinton herself knew either of these things was going on.

On the other hand, we have Donald Trump making himself the center of the birther movement. For. Eight. Freaking. Years. And refusing to let it go as recently as Wednesday, as the Republican nominee for President. And spinning the whole quest as a victory because he made Obama disclose his birth certificate.

These are not the same thing. They are just not, no matter how much the media and BSF want to make it so.

Don't be too hard on yourself. You and sailor were confirmed as legit morons some time ago.

Hey gang, have you seen this tweet? What do you guys make of it?

581265_1.jpg

ACCEPT IT!!!! He'll win. I hope he paints gold trim on the white house, requires all female press corps members under 45 to have a hemline 4 inches above the knee and the new oval office rug is just a giant "T".

images

The Obama picture is a side issue, at best. You're making unsupported accusations and justifying that by saying "well we know she did this other bad shit too!!!11!." Further, I feel that if Trump were running against Obama that picture would have emerged too.

You are trying to equate Hillary's, at worst quite, shady suggestion that a journalist should investigate a rumor about her opponent, with Trump's several years of going on TV and radio questioning the first black president's citizenship. That is absolutely a false equivalency.

The Obama picture is a side issue, at best. You're making unsupported accusations and justifying that by saying "well we know she did this other bad shit too!!!11!." Further, I feel that if Trump were running against Obama that picture would have emerged too.

You are trying to equate Hillary's, at worst quite, shady suggestion that a journalist should investigate a rumor about her opponent, with Trump's several years of going on TV and radio questioning the first black president's citizenship. That is absolutely a false equivalency.

Remember the entire episode where he claimed he was going to hire a PI to go to Hawaii and then inferred that he had found some dirt which was of course never disclosed.

Hey gang, have you seen this tweet? What do you guys make of it?

the only evidence proffered shows the campaign staff investigated a rumor

and you just ignore 923's post because you know you're wrong.

stop with the slander and find another issue.

BSF reposts the same tweet everybody has been talking about for the last hour or so as evidence that everybody is wrong.

you are evading the question, why conduct opposition research?

To learn more about your opposition. If you think this is evading, ask a better question.

BSF reposts the same tweet everybody has been talking about for the last hour or so as evidence that everybody is wrong.

You and the rest of the shills are so clearly wrong it's laughable. Any sane person can see that. The Clinton campaign peddled the birther rumors and the Obama in Somali garb pic in an attempt to discredit him. I appreciate you folks making clear yet again you're divorced from reality and immune to reason. A bit surprised birdman has revealed himself to be a shill but I appreciate it.

Politicians conduct opposition research? Some real bombshell stuff right there!

So we have one back channel communication from an aide, and an allegation that someone in Clinton's 2008 campaign emailed a photo. There is no evidence that Clinton herself knew either of these things was going on.

On the other hand, we have Donald Trump making himself the center of the birther movement. For. Eight. Freaking. Years. And refusing to let it go as recently as Wednesday, as the Republican nominee for President. And spinning the whole quest as a victory because he made Obama disclose his birth certificate.

These are not the same thing. They are just not, no matter how much the media and BSF want to make it so.

Part and parcel of the problems of this election. The "basket of deplorables" comment was bad (even in its broader context where it made some sense), but how does it compare to months of the same or worse from Trump? Every allegation against Trump is spun with "Hillary is bad too" in spite of the fact that it's an apples to potatoes comparison each time. The media does a horrible job equating the two on the whole, and so do lots of internet commenters.

This is why Hillary is a bad candidate though. Even if she's only 10% as shitty as Trump, we get equivalence in the eyes of lots of people. That wouldn't be the case with *pick your Dem candidate* off the bench.

Back