• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

I know who Harambe is, but what is the meme, and how does it apply to the Birther situation?

Explain to me the context.

Look at my ninja edit. It's more about CNN getting trolled by Trump and their reaction than it is about birtherism.

Look at my ninja edit. It's more about CNN getting trolled by Trump and their reaction than it is about birtherism.

Right, but how does Harambe have anything to do with any of that?

It says: "Birther Bait and Switch", and has a picture of Harambe.

Trump: Mountains of birther bullshit accumulated over 5 years
Clinton: aid asked journalist to investigate birther claim

Bob's conclusion: Clinton is Lucifer!

Yes, Breitbart posted a picture of a gorilla in association with an article about a black president being born in Kenya, but there is no innuendo there!!!!

Bullshit mountain

to find out if the rumor was true. why else would you investigate it?

I guess we shouldn't have investigated whitewater or cattle futures or Trump's business dealings/stiffing people/weird labor abuses[/QUOTE]

your support for Hillary is making you less and less coherent, you should be happy, when she loses, then you can go back to your old irreverent wise cracking self, we look forward to it

don't worry about it, the Clintons have a bad effect on everyone, your dancing with the Clintons will be over soon, recovery is just around the corner

your support for Hillary is making you less and less coherent, you should be happy, when she loses, then you can go back to your old irreverent wise cracking self, we look forward to it

don't worry about it, the Clintons have a bad effect on everyone, your dancing with the Clintons will be over soon, recovery is just around the corner

Do you believe President Obama was born in the United States?

to find out if the rumor was true. why else would you investigate it?

I guess we shouldn't have investigated whitewater or cattle futures or Trump's business dealings/stiffing people/weird labor abuses[/QUOTE]

so, you're also anti-evidence based decision making.

Do you believe President Obama was born in the United States?

of course, when have I said otherwise

if you were a more careful reader you would have noticed that I ridiculed the birther foolishness back when it first arose

Reading and Comprehension, F (Try harder, you need to apply yourself, we know you can do better.)

Yes, because Trump tweeting things in 2011-2014 about the situation is completely dependent on Hillary Clinton "getting the ball rolling" in 2008.

Trump's polling at 6% with Black voters right now. Finally admitting the birther stuff was BS isn't going to move the needle with Blacks. Trump campaign is targeting undecided swing state voters by recanting his birther comments, but many people didn't realize Trump was still actively playing the birther card well after 2011. Calculation is that he nets more undecideds by admitting it now, but backfires if all of his nutty BS gets rehashed

Trump's polling at 6% with Black voters right now. Finally admitting the birther stuff was BS isn't going to move the needle with Blacks. Trump campaign is targeting undecided swing state voters by recanting his birther comments, but many people didn't realize Trump was still actively playing the birther card well after 2011. Calculation is that he nets more undecideds by admitting it now, but backfires if all of his nutty BS gets rehashed

Well, lets hope the media does its job.

of course, when have I said otherwise

if you were a more careful reader you would have noticed that I ridiculed the birther foolishness back when it first arose

Reading and Comprehension, F (Try harder, you need to apply yourself, we know you can do better.)

Forgive me for not remember what you posted in 2008 or 2011, you self-important douchebag.

Funny how you have not bothered to criticize the republican nominee during this cycle about his obvious idiocy. I guess CDS will do that to you.

pitiful name caller

I have criticized Trump, you missed that too, why don't you just run along and avoid posting on matters in which you are unprepared

obviously you all criticize Trump quite a bit, why are you doing such a bad job that you need my help?

I wont vote for Trump, while you will vote for Hillary, for shame

pitiful name caller

I have criticized Trump, you missed that too, why don't you just run along and avoid posting on matters in which you are unprepared

obviously you all criticize Trump quite a bit, why are you doing such a bad job that you need my help?

I wont vote for Trump, while you will vote for Hillary

You will most likely vote for Trump. Your posting that I do remember belies that. And what kind of hypocrite are you to start castigating name callers? You accused people of working for ISIS.

Good luck with the CDS. The next 8 years will be rough for you.

Sailor, will you comment on Breitbart's usage of Harambe as a picture for the Birther controversy?

pitiful name caller

I wont vote for Trump, while you will vote for Hillary, for shame

Well, Hillary Clinton is a capable competent person to run this country and Donald Trump isn't. That's the conclusion of alot of the older Pub establishment that used to exhibit at least some degree of bi-partisanship that came up before this current "slash and burn" crowd. You know, like the guys at Breitbart.

It is false equivalence to equate them.

Sailor, will you comment on Breitbart's usage of Harambe as a picture for the Birther controversy?

I wouldn't have chosen it; I would have preferred a jackass. But Trump has made a fool (an ape, and an unhappy one at that) of CNN, which - I admit - is not much of an accomplishment these days.

I have had CNN on in the background all afternoon, clicking the sound off when they become too unbearable. They are obsessed with Trump and hopping mad right now. CNN needs to understand, every time they start to T off against Trump they help him. They are fools and deserve the scorn of the country. Right now Michelle Obama is shilling for Hillary somewhere on the campaign trail. Politics makes for strange bedfellows. I'm no fan of Michelle Obama but I feel sorry for her right now for trying to promote Hillary.

Back