• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyler Lewis Transferring from NC STATE

Had a strong finish to the season, I thought it might be Barber that would transfer. However, all 3 of Lewis, Barber and Bama transfer Trevor Lacy weren't going to get big minutes. Tyler probably saw the writing on the wall.

You think Gott pushed him to transfer? I would have thought Lewis and Barber could have played together next year at the same time.

that means cat barber gets all those mins….. maybe we will get to see this…..

Had a strong finish to the season, I thought it might be Barber that would transfer. However, all 3 of Lewis, Barber and Bama transfer Trevor Lacy weren't going to get big minutes. Tyler probably saw the writing on the wall.

I was surprised at how well he played the last 6 weeks of the season. State does not make it to the NCAA's without him.

Surprised. Even though he couldn't guard a chair or jump over a phone book, had a good end to the year.

Could he go to App if Bobby Lutz gets the job there ? I think he's far better than that, but perhaps they have a good relationship. Great kid, definitely wish him the best.

Could he go to App if Bobby Lutz gets the job there ? I think he's far better than that, but perhaps they have a good relationship. Great kid, definitely wish him the best.

Lutz withdrew. As he did with every Wake vacancy of the last 20 years.

It's never a good sign when your starting PG transfers.

Guaranteed that he'll end up at some donk school that makes sweet 16 while state flounders. See Skeen, Jamie.

Back