• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyler Lewis Transferring from NC STATE

Apparently we like little guys for HC with Shaka and Archie at the top of our list. Maybe Tyler will be our HC one day.

There was so much butt hurt over this kids recruitment. Wasn't numbers convinced this kid would torch us for four years? Or was it doofus?

I didn't follow State very closely, but I seem to remember people saying that his increased playing time happened right when state made their run to the NCAA.

Whenever I watched him play, he seemed like a pretty competent PG. Sure would rather have him then Madison Jones.

Sportsnut are you hiding under a new sign on to avoid paying the bet you still owe?

Are the welcher that used to be called NCsportsnut? Are the one who preached personal responsibility than ran like a bitch rather than face it himself?

Would a mod please do an IP check? Thanks.

I didn't follow State very closely, but I seem to remember people saying that his increased playing time happened right when state made their run to the NCAA.

Whenever I watched him play, he seemed like a pretty competent PG. Sure would rather have him then Madison Jones.

I'm thinking the same thing. He was pretty impressive in their play-in game win.

Sportsnut are you hiding under a new sign on to avoid paying the bet you still owe?

Are the welcher that used to be called NCsportsnut? Are the one who preached personal responsibility than ran like a bitch rather than face it himself?

Would a mod please do an IP check? Thanks.

Hiding by going from NCsportsnut to Sportsnut? Ha ha that would be one of the worst jobs of hiding I've ever seen.

Echo those impressed with his play late in the year. Will be interesting to see where he lands. The butthurt on this guy seems strong on both sides.

He was absolutely terrible at the end of that game against SLU.

It was glorious. That gingdwarf was throwing up all over himself.

When they had to put him back in the game in OT he looked terrified. I thought that was strange after his shot to win in regulation went down and out.

Better than CMM

Presuming this is a troll remark. Tyler in no way has the physical stature to hold down opposing players. He might get some assists and score a few, but his opponent at the other end of the floor will do better. CMM can get to the rim and was better before he hurt his foot than Tyler ever will be be, and even with the hurt foot I'd take him over Lewis. Muggsy he's not.

Back