• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Until Enough People Become Fed Up And....

coredeac

Reaction score
Send Ron Wellman and this whole cancer of an athletic department packing, this will continue year after year after year.

Been saying it for years now. Too many pussies at wake though, and their all rich.

AD is not exactly an elected position. It's not like firing your congressman.

Idea, let's take out "Fire Grobe" ads in local papers and put up a billboard. Then, we can hire an airplane and stuff.

AD is not exactly an elected position. It's not like firing your congressman.

It goes well beyond that. First, stop contributing money to the clown's enterprise. This is the only way he stays employed. Second, start writing letters/emails to the BOT, Hatch or anyone else who might listen.

While it's not an elected position, it's all the more reason he should be summarily fired.

core, you're preaching to the choir. A lot of good Deacon fans on this board have heeded your call and gave $50 less to the Deacon Club this year. Some of them bought 2 fewer tickets as well.

core, you're preaching to the choir. A lot of good Deacon fans on this board have heeded your call and gave $50 less to the Deacon Club this year. Some of them bought 2 fewer tickets as well.

LOL. So very true.

Just stop buying tickets and showing up to games.

" Until Enough People Become Fed Up "

The problem is there aren't enough people period... tiny alumni base, little local support.

[Redacted] must be the smartest guy in the world. I might be way late on this post, but does anybody realize his son went to Colorado while he was head coach, and his daughter went to Wake while he was/is head coach?? Thanks to friends in high places (Ron), this guy saved an assload in tuition...

[Redacted] must be the smartest guy in the world. I might be way late on this post, but does anybody realize his son went to Colorado while he was head coach, and his daughter went to Wake while he was/is head coach?? Thanks to friends in high places (Ron), this guy saved an assload in tuition...

I didn't even know that fuckface had a son. Amazing that he ruined both of his kids college experience.

I didn't even know that fuckface had a son. Amazing that he ruined both of his kids college experience.

Guess who was playing in the Wake Forest Deacon Jr Golf classic in 2004?

Weird coincidence, huh?

Can we just give the [Redacted] name an official looking designation yet?... Jeff [Redacted], D.F.L.

Well, that hasnt worked for basketball.

That's because attendance means nothing as long as schools evenly split TV revenues. Florida State and Clemson are basically subsidizing the Wake Athletic program. As long as that money keeps rolling in, nobody cares if people aren't showing up to LOWF games.

One of you guys with the advanced Wake education can probably do a comparison between the records of Wake before Hatch and since. Guess he's been here six to eight years by now so go back and compare the same number of years before his arrival and the number of years he's been here.

I've become convinced that he's trying to make us into a Notre Dame type of athletic program but with nowhere near the resources to pull it off. Hate on ND all you want but one thing they have is resources.

One of you guys with the advanced Wake education can probably do a comparison between the records of Wake before Hatch and since. Guess he's been here six to eight years by now so go back and compare the same number of years before his arrival and the number of years he's been here.

I've become convinced that he's trying to make us into a Notre Dame type of athletic program but with nowhere near the resources to pull it off. Hate on ND all you want but one thing they have is resources.

So if he's trying to make us into ND athletics, why tolerate an abysmal basketball program and a stalled at best football program?

I think the opposite is true. I think Hatch resented the high priority of athletics at ND and sees competitiveness at Wake as a non-priority.

His daughter was here before he was hired.

So if he's trying to make us into ND athletics, why tolerate an abysmal basketball program and a stalled at best football program?

I think the opposite is true. I think Hatch resented the high priority of athletics at ND and sees competitiveness at Wake as a non-priority.

This.

Back