• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Anyone going to see CHVRCHES in Charlotte tonight?

It was between that and Modest Mouse last night when the gf and I were looking at tickets a few weeks back. Having stood in the pouring rain in my snowboarding jacket for 2 hours for MM I'm a little sad we didn't choose CHVRCHES. Good show last night though just rainy and cold.

I come back to this song and video a lot because it's really beautiful and poignant and fucked:

After listening to the 1st set of Dead & Company with John Mayer, I would suggest that all GD fans look into tickets for this tour in your area. They sound really good. I think Mayer captures the Jerry vibe in his playing much more than Trey.

This girl I've been seeing is a music writer and she got a track emailed to her yesterday that she thinks could be a sneak Frank Ocean track.

Did Earl's mom send Frank to Samoa or something? Come back, bro!

Back