• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

I refuse to believe that in all of Blue's experience so far, his first reaction is to ask "hmm, eagles is alive, why?". That should not be a normal reaction by him.

Gouda had put the statements out there that Eagles would be dead n1. He wasn't. I was and am looking for why the maf would leave him alive if he is civ.

Well fuck. Eagles is mafia.

Tell exhibited

If Eagles mafia, Gouda is mafia

If this is true, JTP would be not mafia. Or it could be the other way around. JTP mafia, Gouda and Eagles not mafia. Or because they are good players, separation play.

Nonny is probably mafia. Manning and blue are both bleh too.

Haven't cleared bym or jtp yet but they'd be behind those 3 on priority list atm.

I have an idea.

We could lynch nonny now before he gets a chance to play. He'd be so mad.

well im just going to afk and hope the heat comes off me

Just debating old school WWF in the office, color me shocked that Gene Okerlund is still alive.

***smidge***

Throwing a vote out since I gotta deal with my kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, lynch nonny, a guy who has the ability, when civ, to gamebreak it for us, AFTER he said he was going to splooge all over this game for us later.

I'll entertain the thought of lynching that scum IF he doesn't deliver what he's promised.

Back