• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

Yes, lynch nonny, a guy who has the ability, when civ, to gamebreak it for us, AFTER he said he was going to splooge all over this game for us later.

I'll entertain the thought of lynching that scum IF he doesn't deliver what he's promised.

Who are you arguing with?

I'm not feeling like jhawk is mafia after his reactions today. I mean, he's at least way down on my potential lynch list ATM.

Who are you arguing with?

MYSELF!
LlZZp_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

When is the last time you didn't throw away your vote?

Yup, just garbage. I'm BYM - I feign outrage and act weird and participate only to place my vote on a throwaway!

Dag, I love when I pawn games. I might be moving up the POWER RANKINGS

***blue***

due to his out of the blue familiarity with eagles when he shouldn't really know eagles is the GOAT

Remember that time you guys did that game where you could only post gifs or place votes? That needs to happen again.

Code:
THROUGH POST 271:

manning	3	timdunk, gouda, da
blue	2	tic, jtp
da	2	manning, tejas
gouda	1	smidge
ph	1	nonny
smidge	1	bym

YTV: smoove, blue, ph, eagles

If eagles and I were both mafia god would have rerolled

If this is true, JTP would be not mafia. Or it could be the other way around. JTP mafia, Gouda and Eagles not mafia. Or because they are good players, separation play.

So based on these two, I'll go with Eagles and Gouda as civ, which leaves me JTP as maf.

Sorry, I got confused when we didn't start this morning. I need to put a vote in, so I'll just do gouda because it's tradition.

Ow0kL_f-maxage-0.gif

WE WERE SO CLOSE TO BEING RID OF YOU. CIV SMOOVE WOULD HAVE LET IT HAPPEN

Ow0kL_f-maxage-0.gif

WE WERE SO CLOSE TO BEING RID OF YOU. CIV SMOOVE WOULD HAVE LET IT HAPPEN

Too late to do anything about it now.

But jesus christ smoove what are you talking about we did start this morning.

Back