• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

I don't really see TiC being the leading vote on Blue, unless he's playing an awesome game. I just was curious what would happen if I put him within one vote of a tie.

I don't really see TiC being the leading vote on Blue, unless he's playing an awesome game. I just was curious what would happen if I put him within one vote of a tie.

Highly doubt you are maf with gouda after this

Gouda, what's up with the switch to TiC?

I don't think mafia Gouda is that obvious, but I don't get the vote.

How dumb is nonny tho? Like, forreal, HOW DUMB?

I don't think mafia Gouda is that obvious

VGTNHD.gif

Gouda, what's up with the switch to TiC?

I don't think mafia Gouda is that obvious, but I don't get the vote.

I think tic has played a maf game. Got stuck on blue. And I've liked what I've seen from tejas this morning so not voting him. I like my votes to actually have a purpose. Try it

I kinda want to vote Nonny. I don't like the repercussions if I'm wrong, so I'm trying to justify that.

If Nonny is civ, Eagles is mafia in my mind and I've killed one of our best assets.

I think tic has played a maf game. Got stuck on blue. And I've liked what I've seen from tejas this morning so not voting him. I like my votes to actually have a purpose. Try it

I don't disagree, but it's ballsy to be the leading vote on a mafia member who had a little heat.

I kinda want to vote Nonny. I don't like the repercussions if I'm wrong, so I'm trying to justify that.

If Nonny is civ, Eagles is mafia in my mind and I've killed one of our best assets.

Retract best assets thing. Guy thinks I'm mafia, so you're fucked with or without him

I also don't like the stack on Gouda.

Let's see where this goes.

***Nonny***

Nonny + Gouda would be wise to get rid of their most vocal opponents (preferably by lynch) so then they could ice Eagz or JTP and only have dogshit sliding around in cum to argue against in thread

1.) Rommy: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed N1
2.) Gouda: 60/40 mafia.
3.) Jtp: civ as civness gets
4.) Smoove: baby poop
5.) Manning: backburnered for killshot, think he got cute with his "killing off tic's list" post.
6.) Nonny: meh. Put him in the gouda group
7.) Tejas: Awful.
8.) Da: civ probably maybe
9.) DV7: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed D1
10.) Blue: Mafia, Mafia Goon-- Killed D2
11.) Ph: RIP dog, sorry for your loss
12.) Bym: weird
13.) Timdunk: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed N2
14.) Smidge: civ lock
15.) Tic: 85% civ, 15% he buddied up to me, will explore that later if needed.
16.) Eagles: God damn it he should be dead, so I'm think mafia.

TAKE IT. SAVE THE REBELLION.

I mean if we're talking strictly gameplay, tejas should be killed.

He's lied about pulling posts, he's done pretty much nothing. He's been following along. He keeps promising to give us stuff. He's faking anger.

Just LOLbad

Back