• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

5.) Manning: backburnered for killshot, think he got cute with his "killing off tic's list" post.

Really, in this format?

No matter who's in the tie, they're going to break it as soon as they can because there are no specials to save.

Numbers are bad they're both mafia, but it's possible.

Code:
THROUGH POST #621:

gouda	3	jtp, smidge, ph
tejas	3	manning, tic, eagles
nonny	2	da, bym
tic	2	nonny, gouda
jtp	1	tejas
smidge	1	smoove

I mean, voting for me, at this juncture, is so fucking stupid.

Do not let Gouda try to justify that shit to you. It's dumb, and he's clearly mafia for doing it.

Really, in this format?

No matter who's in the tie, they're going to break it as soon as they can because there are no specials to save.

Numbers are bad they're both mafia, but it's possible.

I only backburnered him for this round.

That's all the cred it gets from me.

If gouda isn't, manning probably is... based on day1.

Samesies with Nonny and eagles based on last night.

Gouda/Manning
Tejas
Nonny/Eagles

Waiting on Tejas to prove me wrong.

So as someone who listed Gouda from pure tone why are you all voting for him from a game perspective? Or has he made enough people angry that the masses are revolting?

This read to me as mafTejas covering tracks and/or soft defending Gouda after he himself was calling him out. No likey

I mean, voting for me, at this juncture, is so fucking stupid.

Do not let Gouda try to justify that shit to you. It's dumb, and he's clearly mafia for doing it.

Struggle struggle

Tic gonna switch to me at the buzzer guaranteeeeeed

"Obviously mafia" but doesn't vote for me. Seems legit

Based on JTP's listing, it makes more sense to kill Tejas first.

Think about this for a second:

1) I post more than pretty much anyone besides Gouda
2) I killed mafia

Why on earth should I be considered here?

Gouda is going to killshot tejas for cred and act like he realized the error in his ways of voting for me any second

Gouda is going to killshot tejas for cred and act like he realized the error in his ways of voting for me any second

Gouda is going to killshot Tejas and Tejas is going to killshot Gouda.

No, I'm going to kill shot tejas out of self preservation because its a vanilla game. He's still in my list of 4 that includes you.

Back