• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

And I've civ read every person that has been night hit.

So keep going tic.

By the way, if Toogs & Knight were playing, they'd be ranked above you as well.

You're a fucking idiot. I run circles around you in these games. I ranked you higher than me solely because I enjoy your style and you post a lot.

I'm way better at this game than you are.

It's OK TIC.

Everything will be fine.

I just hope that you are maf because otherwise I don't know if you'll recover

Serious question:

When is the last time anyone has seen Gouda actually try to do any kind of analysis in any of these games? I'm talking something like what Nonny did last night. I don't think he even tries to do the math in C9++.

Gouda is a fraud and relies solely on feel and tone. Doesn't have the computing power to try any kind of logical ties. He coattail rides other players and then tries to take credit for it all later.

Joke Cheese Exposed

giphy.gif

Serious question:

When is the last time anyone has seen Gouda actually try to do any kind of analysis in any of these games? I'm talking something like what Nonny did last night. I don't think he even tries to do the math in C9++.

Gouda is a fraud and relies solely on feel and tone. Doesn't have the computing power to try any kind of logical ties. He coattail rides other players and then tries to take credit for it all later.

Joke Cheese Exposed

You're making me hard

Moreeeeeeee

Actually this is making me a little sad.

I thought tic was better than this and just derailing everything as maf.

But the butthurt seems legit

No matter the outcome, EVERY SINGLE GAME, gouda comes in postgame and says "I had them all pegged from the start!". I thought it was funny schtick, but he actually believes it. Then you have guys like tejas or bym who quote posts back to him.. and he either ignores or says "No, that was before X!"

EVERY GAME. GO READ THE POSTGAMES

No matter the outcome, EVERY SINGLE GAME, gouda comes in postgame and says "I had them all pegged from the start!". I thought it was funny schtick, but he actually believes it. Then you have guys like tejas or bym who quote posts back to him.. and he either ignores or says "No, that was before X!"

EVERY GAME. GO READ THE POSTGAMES

I have never been wrong. It is known

I guarantee you, everyone reading this thread right now is nodding in agreement with me.

In fairness to them, they are probably nice people and didn't want to expose you to cause any butthurt feels. LUCKY FOR THEM, IDGAF

giphy.gif

if you 2 are fake fighting mafia teammates I will shun you both forever.

I guarantee you, everyone reading this thread right now is nodding in agreement with me.

In fairness to them, they are probably nice people and didn't want to expose you to cause any butthurt feels. LUCKY FOR THEM, IDGAF

giphy.gif

Take a deep breath TIC.

6357251071360710811516506466_9c09c9e17622ab6f61f1c5df86a84f86.500x235x15.gif

See what I did there? That's how you clear yourself

It's probably the awol crew at this point (maybe including jhawk who decided to basically not play). Whatevs.

if you 2 are fake fighting mafia teammates I will shun you both forever.

At the very least, you know Gouda and I can't both be mafia.

I fully admit, Gouda's comment that "I've civ leaned every poster that has been night hit" is a very smart post if mafia. One he's capable of making as mafia to try and be cute.

Serious question:

Joke Cheese Exposed

PREACH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back