• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

As a civ, every game, my goal is to create less ambiguity regarding my interactions between other posters to help people make connections on who I could or couldn't be aligned with if I were mafia.

At the very least, you know Gouda and I can't both be mafia.

I fully admit, Gouda's comment that "I've civ leaned every poster that has been night hit" is a very smart post if mafia. One he's capable of making as mafia to try and be cute.

Its also a very accurate post.

I have never claimed to be any good at finding mafia. Only finding civs.

And I have been on fucking point.

In a game setup where there are no specials, we should always kill the worst player. In other words, we should follow this list, worst to best:

1) Smidge
2) Smoove
3) Ph
4) Manning
5) DV7
6) Da
7) Blue
8) Timdunk
9) Bym
10) Tejas
11) JTP
12) Nonny
13) tic
14) Gouda
15) Eagles
16) Rommy

if you 2 are fake fighting mafia teammates I will shun you both forever.

tic going hard after one of only three players he rated better than himself. Something ain't right.

It's probably the awol crew at this point (maybe including jhawk who decided to basically not play). Whatevs.

tumblr_inline_o6ijeq8tvd1rx6dqh_500.gif

It's probably the awol crew at this point (maybe including jhawk who decided to basically not play). Whatevs.

I'm worried about this. Still very skeptical of Smoove mostly, showing up right before getting AA'd for instance.

Smidge has posted nonsense like he's civ, but like you mentioned earlier, it's hard to lean him maf or civ based on his posting style.

Nonny's targeting of me was highly sketch and below his normal reasoning levels. No way he would target me after just killing mafia Day 1 in addition to how I've posted. Doesn't make sense.

When you called him out, he went away.

***NONNY*** first.

2.) Gouda
3.) Jtp
4.) Smoove - civ via rsf comment
5.) Manning - killed blue, good reaction at end of day, gone since
6.) Nonny - civ read when he was posting
8.) Da - seems civ
11.) Ph - civish
14.) Smidge - civtistic
15.) Tic -civ? or A+ fake butthurt. Probably civ
16.) Eagles - gotta go

Although Da has looked civ (he's hard to read for me), I find it interesting that Gouda thinks beyond a doubt that Da is civ.

BACKBURNER THAT

I'm worried about this. Still very skeptical of Smoove mostly, showing up right before getting AA'd for instance.

Smidge has posted nonsense like he's civ, but like you mentioned earlier, it's hard to lean him maf or civ based on his posting style.

Nonny's targeting of me was highly sketch and below his normal reasoning levels. No way he would target me after just killing mafia Day 1 in addition to how I've posted. Doesn't make sense.

When you called him out, he went away.

***NONNY*** first.

You are claiming way too much credit for blue's death. Yes, you pushed him and were the first vote. No, you didn't kill him single handed

IF nonny is maf:

I definitely think one of Eagles or Gouda is maf with him.

Eagles:

Called him out after his night posting and turned it against Nonny - would be a sweet separation play between them and would make sense for the way this game is structured.

Gouda:

Immediately agreed with Nonny and jumped on the dumb bandwagon to vote for me. Would make sense to try and get a bandwagon going to get me lynched as a civ if they were both mafia.

You are claiming way too much credit for blue's death. Yes, you pushed him and were the first vote. No, you didn't kill him single handed

To me, I did, because if I hadn't have done that, he wouldn't have been lynched that day. He's too non-vocal to draw any significant heat.

I am a very important person and have better shit to do then sit on a mafia game at night. I just got to work and am trying to catch up(this is directed at Eagles) There have been a ton of posts since I have last checked the thread.

To me, I did, because if I hadn't have done that, he wouldn't have been lynched that day. He's too non-vocal to draw any significant heat.

By that logic you lynched tejas too.

By that logic you lynched tejas too.

Not even close to being the same situation, but if you want to spin it that way, then go for it. I'm fine with taking the blame for that one. Not even pissed in hindsight because he was being weird and would always be a question mark moving forward anyway.

I am a very important person and have better shit to do then sit on a mafia game at night. I just got to work and am trying to catch up(this is directed at Eagles) There have been a ton of posts since I have last checked the thread.

I forgot this guy was even alive.

JTP was right. You dirty bruh. Prob you + Nonny + Eagles/Gouda

And if you knowingly orchestrated that shit with Blue with the killshot thing and you're both mafia, DIAF

Back