• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake (#9 CFP, #5 SOR) at UNC (UNC-2.5) 12:00 noon, ABC

BiffTannen and family will attend with two teenage guests.

How many WF fans do you all think will show up for this one? I'd love to see the largest away crowd ever for this one.. It's a no brainer for anyone that can make the trip to do so.. noon game makes it even easier for a day trip, and there were so many reasonable tickets.

There are a lot of tickets available. I got four in the section right next to the visitors section on Row W on StubHub, then bought two more on Row V directly in front of us.

Clicked on the ESPN week 10 preview of big games because it mentioned Wake/UNC in the headline. The entire fucking blurb was about how incredible Sam Howell is. That is fucking unreal. I mean you expect it but they couldn’t have even added one line about “hey the other QB is pretty good too”.

That is such a terrible article. Just incredible that ESPN could publish such junk.

I'll be there plus 3. Bought tickets through Wake and ended up in section 201. According to the Wake ticketing site we've sold out our allotment.

That is such a terrible article. Just incredible that ESPN could publish such junk.

Now it’s at the top of the page with a picture of Howell and the blurb below the headline says “Sam Howell wants the Heisman”.

Now it’s at the top of the page with a picture of Howell and the blurb below the headline says “Sam Howell wants the Heisman”.

Sorry, brah. Get in line behind another Sam H. in NC.

I remember when we played at BC first game of the 07 season and they were talking nonstop about Matt Ryan before kickoff and my dad, who was not a big CFB fan at the time, was like who the fuck is this guy? He can't be that good. Then Phonz pick sixed him first play and my jumped up off the couch and shouted when that happened. Kind've reminds me of this (though I'll take a win this time).

Will be there +1 in the Wake section...but she will be in UNC gear...
At least she wears Wake stuff to every home game.

Will be there in the Goat Club suite. My kids have the green light to eat all the food and piss on the carpet.

Back