• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake (#9 CFP, #5 SOR) at UNC (UNC-2.5) 12:00 noon, ABC

Will be there in the "Blue Zone". Might need a gofundme page setup to get me out of jail, by halftime.

"A dark horse Heisman hopeful" Are you fucking kidding me with this tripe? No.....and let me repeat, NO 4 loss team will ever have a Heisman winner on it. ESPN knows it, I know it, hell, we all know it. Howell's stats are not even top three in his own conference much less the rest of the country. Is it really that bad of a news day when you have to invent a story out of whole cloth like this? Best thing about the article is that it shows how smart and classy Clawson is. Heap the praise on even when it smells like a turd.

Articles about UNC and Howell read like a student who hasn’t shown up for class but thinks they know everything.

So on-brand for Carolina.

"A dark horse Heisman hopeful" Are you fucking kidding me with this tripe? No.....and let me repeat, NO 4 loss team will ever have a Heisman winner on it. ESPN knows it, I know it, hell, we all know it. Howell's stats are not even top three in his own conference much less the rest of the country. Is it really that bad of a news day when you have to invent a story out of whole cloth like this? Best thing about the article is that it shows how smart and classy Clawson is. Heap the praise on even when it smells like a turd.

Tebow says hi, but Howell ain't no Tebow

Clawson gushing all over Howell. totally intentional. DC knows exactly what he's doing.

Clawson is on Sportscenter now.

Good segment. Talked about the season and compared it to 2019 starting 5-0 and finishing 8-5. Talked about Hartman and the chyron showed that he's top 10 in passing stats with a #3 QBR. The chyron also showed that CBS is a hometown player from Winston with 14 career TDs. No major talk about the CFP, KWIII, or UNC.

I saw someone post on Facebook 15 min earlier that Clawson was going to be on in 15 min, so I think I caught it at the beginning.

Last edited:
Howell may not even make a bowl. 4-4 UNC faces all three ranked ACC teams. They're staring right at 5-7 (3-5).

Howell may not even make a bowl. 4-4 UNC faces all three ranked ACC teams. They're staring right at 5-7 (3-5).

I am certain that they will get in to a bowl based on their academics with 5 wins.

Will be there in the "Blue Zone". Might need a gofundme page setup to get me out of jail, by halftime.

Last time I was in Kenan, sat right below the upper deck. Wake won the game. As we were leaving, several of us had drinks and other crap thrown on us from the upper deck. Wasn't Tennessee level but still....

It's a real classy bunch.

Clawson was very open about talking about KW on the radio show last night. Said he wanted him to stay, not sure why he left, wished him well, he loves our 3 backs.

This is why I am not attending the game. I've been in multiple fist fights at these tobacco road games and I don't have the patience for UNC fans right now. Not worth the high blood pressure

It's always a great time thumping the goats. Got engaged to my beautiful bride in 2001 a couple of hours after our Deacs came back from a 24 point halftime deficit for 32-31 win.

Last time I was in Kenan, sat right below the upper deck. Wake won the game. As we were leaving, several of us had drinks and other crap thrown on us from the upper deck. Wasn't Tennessee level but still....

It's a real classy bunch.

I know you are referring to the recent UT game, but I'll mention that I attended WF @ Tennessee in 1985 and had a very positive experience all around, other than hearing Rocky Top way too much. Then again, WF lost the game (it was closer than many expected; UT had just beaten #1 Auburn)

Clawson was very open about talking about KW on the radio show last night. Said he wanted him to stay, not sure why he left, wished him well, he loves our 3 backs.

Spit take dot GIF

I fucking can't stand Carolina and their bitch ass faces. Deacs by a million.

Just win. I think the national media is pushing their chips all in against the Deacs this weekend so they can support their theory that we haven't played anyone. If we lose, they'll beat up on the Deacs and prop up UNC. I hope it blows up in their face and they have to eat crow for the next six days after.

52-17 DEACS

Most of the experts I’ve read are picking UNC -2.5. There’s no logic behind the picks expect they expect a lot of points.

Most of the experts I’ve read are picking UNC -2.5. There’s no logic behind the picks expect they expect a lot of points.

a few articles I've read have basically said the Deacs can't stop anyone, and certainly not a potent Heels offense, but nothing about, you know, our own offense.

a few articles I've read have basically said the Deacs can't stop anyone, and certainly not a potent Heels offense, but nothing about, you know, our own offense.

Let’s all remember that Mack worked for ESPN for a few years - he’s the media puppet master and media is always gonna give him coverage and he’s at UNC- a national brand. It’s a “feel good story” of comeback of a 70-year old that was “run out” at Texas- blah, blah, blah. He hasn’t had a nationally relevant team since 2009 Colt McCoy’s Longhorns. At this point, he’s more Phil Fulmer than Nick Saban. Just win baby.

Back