• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

I'd be shocked if we didn't get swept now. Our only chance is Johnstone tomorrow. Sellers will probably last 3 2/3 tomorrow. He's abysmal

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if we got swept tomorrow with the double header. We outplayed Clemson tonight minus our closer. First loss all season when we don't commit an error. This whole game is on Roberts.

I'd be shocked if we didn't get swept now. Our only chance is Johnstone tomorrow. Sellers will probably last 3 2/3 tomorrow. He's abysmal

Sellers and Dunshee have very similar ERAs this year. He isn't abysmal.

He's ungood

Whatever. You are being dumb. He has had mostly quality starts this year.

He had a bad start last time. Hopefully he will bounce back.

Pitched really good at UL. Bullpen let him down.

Pitched really good against State. We won, but he was denied the win by a GS.

Last edited:
We have a very good team and our guys are very confident.

Regardless of how this series ends we will be fine.

That's up to stu. He has the green light to go whenever he wants. He didn't violate the rule of "never make the 1st and 3rd out at 3rd base". That's not the reason we lost.

Gotcha. I didn't necessarily think it was a bad decision and it certainly wasn't the reason we lost. I was just curious.

I also thought he was safe.

we get the shaft once again. the hitter was out by a good margin at first. We really do get screwed quite often

How many times can we get fucked by the umpires in one series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuck this. We should just rally the troops and get on the bus and just forfeit these games. No point of expending energy just to get bent over a barrel time and time again

I'm close to saying we're toast this week - players look lethargic, calls are going against us, so it can only get worse right?

3 unearned runs in the 3rd didn't exactly help his cause. He does seem to cruise along until he gets into trouble and has problems with damage control.

3 unearned runs in the 3rd didn't exactly help his cause. He does seem to cruise along until he gets into trouble and has problems with damage control.

I have minimal confidence in Sellers. He hasn't given me any reason to be confident unfortunately. On the flip side, I have major confidence in Johnstone. I think we take game 3.

Go Deacs

Back